PDA

View Full Version : Vote on MS's Mt. Rushmore

sandwolf
11-23-2015, 11:08 PM
I don't know if this has been posted, but the CL has a poll for who should be on the Mt. Rushmore of MS QB's........all of the OM folks are voting on the first option that excludes Prescott, and all of the State folks are voting on the third option that excludes Eli. So anyway, go vote for the third option that includes Farve, Archie, Steve McNair and Dak. And if you are bored, vote about 50 times....you can vote multiple times by opening the poll in an Incognito window with Google Chrome or in InPrivate Browsing mode with Internet Explorer.

Link (http://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/2015/11/23/who-mississippis-mt-rushmore/76221676/)

Political Hack
11-23-2015, 11:36 PM
Dak, Eli, McNair, and Farve

Go look at Archie's stat line. It was awful. He got famous because he was in one of, if not the, first televised college football game (think it was a loss against Bama maybe?). He played well and people enjoyed watching him, but his numbers weren't that good. He was really just an average QB that benefited from PR and a song.

Quaoarsking
11-23-2015, 11:44 PM
Yeah, Archie is the clear odd man out there.

Todd4State
11-24-2015, 12:04 AM
Dak, Eli, McNair, and Farve

Go look at Archie's stat line. It was awful. He got famous because he was in one of, if not the, first televised college football game (think it was a loss against Bama maybe?). He played well and people enjoyed watching him, but his numbers weren't that good. He was really just an average QB that benefited from PR and a song.

In other words all hype and no substance. Sounds like the perfect representative for Ole Miss.

sandwolf
11-24-2015, 12:06 AM
Yea, I don't really care whether Eli or Archie deserves it more.....you need to vote on the one that has Archie, because that is the one that all of the other State fans are voting on. The option that you are talking about currently has 4.87% of the votes, so it's not going to win.....and if State people start voting on that option, while all the Ole Miss people continue to vote on the option that excludes Dak, then that option will win.

Political Hack
11-24-2015, 12:27 AM
Yea, I don't really care whether Eli or Archie deserves it more.....you need to vote on the one that has Archie, because that is the one that all of the other State fans are voting on. The option that you are talking about currently has 4.87% of the votes, so it's not going to win.....and if State people start voting on that option, while all the Ole Miss people continue to vote on the option that excludes Dak, then that option will win.

Oh certainly play the game to win... Vote Dak the winner!

Just sharing my opinion on who I think deserves it.

FanninDawg
11-24-2015, 08:40 AM
i don't see where to vote

sandwolf
11-24-2015, 10:06 AM
i don't see where to vote

Click on the link in the OP, and then scroll to the very bottom of the page.

PassInterference
11-24-2015, 10:11 AM
Don't give the CL a bit of attention.

Blackout
11-24-2015, 10:11 AM
Only a damn fool would leave Dak off any of these lists. **** the CL. What a stupid way to go about this.

Why not just put the candidates out there and the top 4 vote getters become the four.

PassInterference
11-24-2015, 10:14 AM
Only a damn fool would leave Dak off any of these lists. **** the CL. What a stupid way to go about this.

Why not just put the candidates out there and the top 4 vote getters become the four.

Because Kellenberger is an idiot.

Dawgtini
11-24-2015, 10:27 AM
Because Kellenberger is an idiot.

Boom. And it would also eliminate their agenda.