PDA

View Full Version : Interesting information on Denzel

raymond21
11-23-2015, 10:32 PM
According to those in the know , Elston and Robert were with Denzel last week. Seems the combination of spice and acid had some bad effects. All participated in the experiment but Denzel's didn't end well. There are coaches on staff that are aware of what took place. There appears to be no repercussions from the coaching staff. Playing time is left up to the doctors. The Reverend has sold his soul once again to try a win a football game

Leroy Jenkins
11-23-2015, 10:42 PM
According to those in the know , Elston and Robert were with Denzel last week. Seems the combination of spice and acid had some bad effects. All participated in the experiment but Denzel's didn't end well. There are coaches on staff that are aware of what took place. There appears to be no repercussions from the coaching staff. Playing time is left up to the doctors. The Reverend has sold his soul once again to try a win a football game

How many souls does this guy have? Is he a cat?

Political Hack
11-23-2015, 11:38 PM
How many souls does this guy have? Is he a cat?

That cat would've been dead before he left Briarcrest.

SDDawg
11-23-2015, 11:55 PM
Hugh Freeze, Church of Satan. Foreelz.

BeardoMSU
11-24-2015, 12:15 AM

Mephistopheles, Memphis, Beav? You say coincidence; I say NAY!!!!

mic
11-24-2015, 12:26 AM
CHF makes Bud Kilmer look soft...

FISHDAWG
11-24-2015, 08:56 AM

this shit is just out of line

Mutt the Hoople
11-24-2015, 08:57 AM
I agree. Quit de-faming Satan.

starkvegasdawg
11-24-2015, 09:01 AM

http://life.biblechurch.org/images/stories/Julie_Moore/snl_church_lady.jpg

SDDawg
11-24-2015, 09:30 AM

I thought the "Foreelz" put the comment in context, but for the Bears that can barely read, I'll clarify...

Yes, I think Hugh Freeze is one of Satan's minions. :cool:

mparkerfd20
11-24-2015, 09:51 AM
I thought the "Foreelz" put the comment in context, but for the Bears that can barely read, I'll clarify...

Yes, I think Hugh Freeze is one of Satan's minions. :cool:

And a vast majority of people that are NOT Ole Miss fans would agree with you.

Jack Lambert
11-24-2015, 09:52 AM

This is the problem I have with Freeze; MATT 6:1-6

1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.
2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:
4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.
5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

FISHDAWG
11-24-2015, 10:17 AM
This is the problem I have with Freeze; MATT 6:1-6

1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.
2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:
4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.
5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

I get that Jack ... who among us is with out some form of hypocrisy ? ...... my issue was calling someone a damn devil worshiper ... I swear statements like that work more against us than the little bit of entertainment value they afford to the folks wrapped up in so much hatred

bgover4
11-24-2015, 10:31 AM
I posted it in another thread but, would there be any reprecussions for UNM if it comes out that they were letting Denzel slide on failed drug tests. I guess it is a university policy and up to their discrecion as far as how to punish an individual that fails a drug test, but surely if they have knowledge of drug use and don't act they would have some sort of liability.

Johnson85
11-24-2015, 12:18 PM
I posted it in another thread but, would there be any reprecussions for UNM if it comes out that they were letting Denzel slide on failed drug tests. I guess it is a university policy and up to their discrecion as far as how to punish an individual that fails a drug test, but surely if they have knowledge of drug use and don't act they would have some sort of liability.

I don't think in loco parentes goes anywhere nearly that far. Plus, I can almost guarantee you that nobody at UM interferes or tampers with drug tests once they take place. Much easier to just tip the players off ahead of time regarding when they might be tested.

Saltydog
11-24-2015, 12:25 PM
but from what I can gather, physically he's o.k. We all know Hugh will do any/everything he can to win football games. Spice isn't tested for by the NCAA so I'm sure that'll be his "out". He's the biggest hypocrite since Jimmy Swaggert but his masses drink more kool aid than a Jim Jones colony.

bgover4
11-24-2015, 12:49 PM
So a trip to the ICU however doesn't qualify as a failed drug test i guess....GTHOM

Maroon_and_white
11-24-2015, 12:55 PM
but from what I can gather, physically he's o.k. We all know Hugh will do any/everything he can to win football games. Spice isn't tested for by the NCAA so I'm sure that'll be his "out". He's the biggest hypocrite since Jimmy Swaggert but his masses drink more kool aid than a Jim Jones colony.

OM doesn't want anything to do with Denzel anymore. He is a liability and they want him to go away which is counter to what DK wants to do which is get back on the field. If it was up to OM he wouldn't step back in the locker room

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
11-24-2015, 01:14 PM
This guy's a loose cannon...If lil Kim is adamant about getting back on the field....Hugh better let'em back on. No telling what he might let out of "The Bag"

Political Hack
11-24-2015, 01:38 PM
Lmao. Y'all act like Hugh is going to make the decision. The Kimchee's gonna make this call Unkess OM gets a Dr to say he's not cleared, the spice girls will be suited up and ready to go.

starkvegasdawg
11-24-2015, 01:40 PM
the spice girls will be suited up and ready to go.

If I had photoshop and knew how to use it the possibilities are endless with this comment. Trying to imagine one of their heads on the body of Scary Spice.

Tbonewannabe
11-24-2015, 03:03 PM
I get that Jack ... who among us is with out some form of hypocrisy ? ...... my issue was calling someone a damn devil worshiper ... I swear statements like that work more against us than the little bit of entertainment value they afford to the folks wrapped up in so much hatred

Kind of like Hugh Freeze himself telling a recruit who signed with us that he feared for his soul if he signed with a guy who was a Scientologist. Pretty obvious why he is preaching and it has more to do with recruiting than being a genuinely good person.