PDA

View Full Version : CL helping Ole Miss University get their excuses in order...

AlmostPositive
11-23-2015, 04:49 PM
Fadol Brown C.J. Hampton Cam Ordway and Spicedeechee all questionable/doubtful/in rehab/jail / house arrest.

Bring errybody you got Rebs... you're gonna need 'em.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/ole-miss/2015/11/23/four-defensive-players-could-out-egg-bowl/76264638/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Statefan
11-23-2015, 04:57 PM
"Freeze said wide receiver Laquon Treadwell is the best he’s ever coached."

Well crap, you mean no one at Lambuth or AK State was better than Treadwell?

In all seriousness, the Ordway one is most intriguing to me. Isn't he a freshman CB playing out of necessity? Hopefully that allows us some good match ups in the first half. It's a wonder the Mississippi fans weren't thinking about that when they were giving him a standing ovation as he was lead out of the stadium for punching someone in a game they were winning big

Jack Lambert
11-23-2015, 05:04 PM
I just want to see Machine Gun get the hell knocked out of him one time. I crack up every time I think of his Toxic Avenger head. 1599 1599

Original48
11-23-2015, 05:07 PM
Somebody was tossed from that little skirmish toward the end of the lsu game. Not sure who it was but they may have to sit out this game per ncaa.

AlmostPositive
11-23-2015, 05:08 PM
Treadwell is without question one of the Reverend Freeze's better investments. He and Tunsil and Conner would almost make you think cheating big is the way to get it done. Their Day of Reckoning approacheth.

DawgHouseUnited
11-23-2015, 05:09 PM
"Freeze said wide receiver Laquon Treadwell is the best he’s ever coached."

Well crap, you mean no one at Lambuth or AK State was better than Treadwell?

In all seriousness, the Ordway one is most intriguing to me. Isn't he a freshman CB playing out of necessity? Hopefully that allows us some good match ups in the first half. It's a wonder the Mississippi fans weren't thinking about that when they were giving him a standing ovation as he was lead out of the stadium for punching someone in a game they were winning big

The good Rev was just copying Dan's lead after he said basically the same thing about Dak.

starkvegasdawg
11-23-2015, 05:10 PM
It was some freshman DB that's playing in place of the quitter. It was actually Core that threw the punch but looks like the refs got the number wrong and Hugh, being the fine upstanding honest person he is, let this kid take the fall for it.

BeardoMSU
11-23-2015, 05:11 PM
I just want to see Machine Gun get the hell knocked out of him one time. I crack up every time I think of his Toxic Avenger head. 1599 1599

Great cult classic nod, Jack.

AlmostPositive
11-23-2015, 05:13 PM
Don't want to see anyone [critically] injured, but I would pay to see Swag wearing his shoulder pads backwards after his first run in with Chris Jones or A.J.

oldjoedawg
11-23-2015, 08:41 PM
Somebody was tossed from that little skirmish toward the end of the lsu game. Not sure who it was but they may have to sit out this game per ncaa.
The player tossed was Ordway, but may have been the wrong one tossed.....