PDA

View Full Version : Good or Bad: Jeb Bush in the Junction Saturday

ScreenCaptureThis
11-23-2015, 04:04 PM
http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2015/11/23/jeb-bush-egg-bowl/76268230/

WeWonItAll(Most)
11-23-2015, 04:22 PM
So....am I supposed to tweet about this and brag about all the famous people that want to be at the Junction?

rabbitthedawg
11-23-2015, 04:24 PM
If it were The Donald, I'd be there with my "Make America Great Again," hat...!

Jack Lambert
11-23-2015, 04:26 PM
I don't want Jeb as President but I do have great respect for his family especially his dad for his service. That is one bad ass old dude. If I had a opportunity I would like to meet any one of the three.

Gatordog
11-23-2015, 04:30 PM
Great I will make sure I wear my maroon Cruz for president shirt!

msstate7
11-23-2015, 04:31 PM

drummerdawg
11-23-2015, 04:32 PM
http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo20/drummerdawg86/stand-with-rand_zpschtskskz.jpg (http://s357.photobucket.com/user/drummerdawg86/media/stand-with-rand_zpschtskskz.jpg.html)

AlmostPositive
11-23-2015, 04:32 PM
He's welcome if he wears maroon... otherwise, hit the road

gtowndawg
11-23-2015, 04:42 PM
last time we had a Bush at the game we lost. Bush 41 came to the Arkansas game (99 maybe?) and we lost. Pig Prather blew his knee out and it sleeted the entire game. That killed our SEC West hopes that year. Not good. Not good at all.

MSUDawg99
11-23-2015, 04:47 PM
Jeb Bush has made his rounds to the other SEC schools too. It's just our turn with this being the last home game.

BeardoMSU
11-23-2015, 04:50 PM
As long as he pulls for the home team, he's like any other fan.

Blackout
11-23-2015, 05:00 PM
Trump and Christie are the only ones worth tailgating with although Chris would eat all the food

Blackout
11-23-2015, 05:09 PM
Trump - Biggest baddest tailgate of all time
Cruz - In charge of Donald's logistics

Kaisich - spends all day telling us how his Ohio tailgates were much better than ours

Rubio- This tailgate reminds me of Americas greatness. We will continue to build upon these tailgates to an even better tomorrow. I believe in these tailgates. Thank you.

Bush- come on let's all tailgate together. I'm for the whole state of MS not just one team

Christie - om nom nom nom nom

Fiorina - I have met Sean Tuohy.... And I would never sit down with him..... What I would do is..... Change the status quo.... We need to..... I think..... Never talk to him again....

Rand- You can't say Rebels can't sit in bulldog seats it's unconstitutional.

Carson - Hey! Wake up Ben it's almost time to go into the stadium!

Huckabee - bow your heads lets bless the tailgate food

BulldogDX55
11-23-2015, 05:13 PM
Trump and Christie are the only ones worth tailgating with although Chris would eat all the food

I dunno. Graham is trained as a bartender and could likely make a mean Mint Julep or Sangria.

BulldogBacker
11-23-2015, 05:21 PM
Lindsey Graham, from what I understand, has a few cocktails every night, and sometimes a 2-3 martini lunch. I like Jeb and his Dad. I won't say anything about Bush II.

missouridawg
11-23-2015, 05:21 PM
last time we had a Bush at the game we lost. Bush 41 came to the Arkansas game (99 maybe?) and we lost. Pig Prather blew his knee out and it sleeted the entire game. That killed our SEC West hopes that year. Not good. Not good at all.

Bush 41 came to a game in the early 2000s. I think it might've been the USCe post-9/11 game.

The sleeting Arky game at Davis Wade was in 2000.

BeardoMSU
11-23-2015, 05:26 PM
Lindsey Graham, from what I understand, has a few cocktails every night, and sometimes a 2-3 martini lunch.

Sounds familiar.
https://assets.rbl.ms/2567483/980x.jpg

FanninDawg
11-23-2015, 05:28 PM
Bush 41 came to a game in the early 2000s. I think it might've been the USCe post-9/11 game.

The sleeting Arky game at Davis Wade was in 2000.

he came with G.V. Sonny Montgomery too didn't he? or was that the same time?

gtowndawg
11-23-2015, 05:39 PM
It was Arkansas. You are right though, it was 2000.

Here'e the article (http://www.pressregister.com/article_c1f98a17-7c6b-5d6a-af5c-ab1f20f5bf3d.html)

lastmajordog
11-23-2015, 05:52 PM
Could Trump send his wife??....WOOF!

BeardoMSU
11-23-2015, 05:55 PM
Could Trump send his wife??....WOOF!

I wonder if he was allowed to use his Amazon Prime free 2 day shipping on her from Eastern Europe****

War Machine Dawg
11-23-2015, 06:07 PM

+1

Hopefully Jeb gets out before Saturday. The last time a Bush was in Starkville, it was colder than a witches tit in a brass bra, sleeting like hell, and we lost to the Swine. Otherwise known as The Day The Wheels Fell Off.

sleepy dawg
11-23-2015, 06:18 PM
I don't want anyone who isn't going to be clear about their support for MSU. If they will do that, then I want them to be there. Doesn't matter who.

CadaverDawg
11-23-2015, 06:39 PM

Kaisich - spends all day telling us how his Ohio tailgates were much better than ours

Rubio- This tailgate reminds me of Americas greatness. We will continue to build upon these tailgates to an even better tomorrow. I believe in these tailgates. Thank you.

Bush- come on let's all tailgate together. I'm for the whole state of MS not just one team

Fiorina - I have met Sean Tuohy.... And I would never sit down with him..... What I would do is..... Change the status quo.... We need to..... I think..... Never talk to him again....

https://d.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1389108405ra/7990126.gif

lastmajordog
11-23-2015, 07:10 PM
"Huckabee - bow your heads lets bless the tailgate food"........ "btw can I play running with the devil on my bass.....I just LOVE Van Halen"

Bothrops
11-23-2015, 07:56 PM
So....am I supposed to tweet about this and brag about all the famous people that want to be at the Junction?

If you want to follow black bear protocol. Jeb will like to know that the food in the Junction is a lot better.

Gatordog
11-23-2015, 08:47 PM

Funny! Good analogy except Cruz...Cruz would point out the liberal bias and overwhelmingly hatred the clarion rebel has towards State fans

preachermatt83
11-23-2015, 10:16 PM

THIS!!!!!!

Dawgowar
11-23-2015, 10:30 PM
DAK/SMOOT 2016!

Reunion Dog
11-23-2015, 10:57 PM
I was going to my seats in 104 and I see Dr. Patera (MSU President at the time.. we had just recruited Nissan to MS and he did a great job of selling the University and worked with me very closely) standing there by the elevator and he called my name and he said meet the President. It was cold... both our eyes had tears coming down the face because of the wind... I said Mr. President it is an honor to meet ya... I asked if he had brought the weather from DC... He said Craig... DC is never this damn cold... Bush 41 is a tall man in person than he looks on tv...... such a gentleman...

shannondawg
11-23-2015, 11:11 PM
I remember it was for the Sonny Montgomery dedication. I was so excited, i thought he would be sitting in the presidents box when it was on the West Side, and I was determined to shake his hand or speak to him. But he just flew in and out for the dedication and didn't stay for the game.