PDA

View Full Version : Les Miles News Conference Live on ESPN2

ScoobaDawg
11-23-2015, 01:32 PM
will start in a moment
Can watch on ESPN360

ScoobaDawg
11-23-2015, 01:40 PM
ESPN FAIL, miss most of Miles statment...
Won't talk about anything besides the aggie game.

defiantdog
11-23-2015, 04:07 PM
This is why I respect spurrier. He left when he saw the writing on the wall. Les is gonna try to pinch every penny possible in this transition. Oh well..... I still think LSU's expectations are a little too high.

ScoobaDawg
11-23-2015, 04:11 PM
This is why I respect spurrier. He left when he saw the writing on the wall. Les is gonna try to pinch every penny possible in this transition. Oh well..... I still think LSU's expectations are a little too high.

Spurrier gave up on his team and ran off.. I dont believe he is retired for a moment.
Les isn't retiring and there expectations are insanely high... He will have his choice of jobs if they fire him.

sandwolf
11-23-2015, 04:19 PM

That is definitely one way of looking at it. And I'm a big fan of Spurrier, so I would prefer to believe that he stepped down when he did because he felt like that is what was best for the team and for the program. But when it happened, I was a pretty disappointed because it looked like he was bailing on his team because they weren't any good......I felt like he probably should have stuck it out through the end of the season.

Jack Lambert
11-23-2015, 04:24 PM

By the way your avatar pic is great. My son loved that expression.

defiantdog
11-23-2015, 04:30 PM
By the way your avatar pic is great. My son loved that expression.

Yeah, I've never seen Mullen so surprised before

PMDawg
11-23-2015, 06:48 PM
Spurrier gave up on his team and ran off.. I dont believe he is retired for a moment.
Les isn't retiring and there expectations are insanely high... He will have his choice of jobs if they fire him.

I have several family members who are SC alum. They all believe he was forced to retire. Take it fwiw.

Johnson85
11-23-2015, 07:06 PM
I have several family members who are SC alum. They all believe he was forced to retire. Take it fwiw.

I wonder whether he wasn't told he was going to retire at the end of the season and he didn't react by going ahead and passing on the rest of the season's grind.