PDA

View Full Version : If FSU were to come open...

Charlie_Sheen420
11-23-2015, 01:15 PM
So lets say all these crazy LSU morons get their wish, can Les Miles, and are somehow able to lure Jimbo away from FSU. FSU would then come open, and I have to believe Dan would be on their short list, and I could really see him leaving for that job...he knows Florida, better recruits, easy conference and road to the playoffs...of all the possible job openings, FSU if it were to come open, would worry me the most, not Georgia, not LSU, not USCw. Anyone else have any thoughts?

Also, Dan, if you are reading this, I love you as the head coach at State, and you've done miraculous things here, and I really want you to stay for a long long time! I believe a lot of others feel this way as well, don't listen to the crazy ass minority that jumps the gun after every little thing.

smootness
11-23-2015, 01:31 PM
Georgia worries me the most solely because of the AD. I wouldn't worry about LSU or USC, and I wouldn't worry that much about FSU, either.

Johnson85
11-23-2015, 01:36 PM
So lets say all these crazy LSU morons get their wish, can Les Miles, and are somehow able to lure Jimbo away from FSU. FSU would then come open, and I have to believe Dan would be on their short list, and I could really see him leaving for that job...he knows Florida, better recruits, easy conference and road to the playoffs...of all the possible job openings, FSU if it were to come open, would worry me the most, not Georgia, not LSU, not USCw. Anyone else have any thoughts?

Also, Dan, if you are reading this, I love you as the head coach at State, and you've done miraculous things here, and I really want you to stay for a long long time! I believe a lot of others feel this way as well, don't listen to the crazy ass minority that jumps the gun after every little thing.

I am under the impression that the Mullen's weren't in love with Florida, but I'm not sure if they didn't like Florida, didn't like Gainesville, or just didn't like UF/Foley. Going to FSU and ensuring it stayed dominant over UF would be a way to give a giant finger to Foley.

preachermatt83
11-23-2015, 03:04 PM
If FSU comes open OM can kiss Freeze goodbye. That's who they want and he would be in heaven with all the thugs he could recruit