PDA

View Full Version : LOTS of twitter chatter about Fred Ross right now....

CadaverDawg
08-01-2013, 06:34 PM
Apparently he looks extremely polished for a freshman. I kind of expected this with him being a one time OSU commit and a Texas high school player. I am expecting him to be our best WR in a LONG time by the time he graduates or goes pro

Coach34
08-01-2013, 06:35 PM
and Damien Robinson is already in the Pit

CadaverDawg
08-01-2013, 06:37 PM
and Damien Robinson is already in the Pit

Why?

Coach34
08-01-2013, 06:43 PM
dont know yet...waiting for our Elitedawg reporter to chime in

hacker
08-01-2013, 06:53 PM
been saying this.

Big4Dawg
08-01-2013, 07:03 PM
Paul: Check that. Damian Robinson now in the pit. Had heard he had a meniscus deal this summer and is close to being ready.

slickdawg
08-01-2013, 07:34 PM
I saw Fred Ross during the TX HS playoffs, he is the real deal. He schooled a D1 CB in the quarterfinals. Like 13 for 170 and 3 TD's

FlabLoser
08-01-2013, 07:36 PM
I look forward to Boss Ross.

CadaverDawg
08-01-2013, 07:39 PM
I saw Fred Ross during the TX HS playoffs, he is the real deal. He schooled a D1 CB in the quarterfinals. Like 13 for 170 and 3 TD's

Damn. I think he will be starting by SEC play. I'm just not old on Morrow, but hopefully he can prove me wrong.

TopconDog
08-01-2013, 07:44 PM
Damn. I think he will be starting by SEC play. I'm just not old on Morrow, but hopefully he can prove me wrong.

I hope Dan will play the best players,he is loyal to a fault with the upperclass players sometimes.

mic
08-01-2013, 08:02 PM
Ross was a stud on the 7-7 drills today. I didn't see him drop a pass and made a lot of catches with very tight coverage......I will take these 3 right now.. RoJo Lewis and Ross over these 3 Bump Clark and Smith..
We don't have to worry about our WR core..

mic
08-01-2013, 08:04 PM
I also spoke with an Ex MSU player (not Sleepy) and he said NO question in his opinion that Love has one corner spot locked up and Cox prob gets the other..

mic
08-01-2013, 08:06 PM
Would have loved for DT to have coached JB and Slay..

CadaverDawg
08-01-2013, 08:07 PM
I also spoke with an Ex MSU player (not Sleepy) and he said NO question in his opinion that Love has one corner spot locked up and Cox prob gets the other..

Won't say I'm super surprised at Love...but I didn't think he would lock it up so quickly. I'm thinking all of the Jiles, Redmond, Cox talk over the spring really helped push him. I like the fact that he is stepping his game up. If Jiles and Redmond are back ups, we will be in good shape in the secondary.

Guys, we haven't seen this kind of depth across the board since I've been alive. Mullen is really building this team the right way it appears.

mic
08-01-2013, 08:10 PM
Won't say I'm super surprised at Love...but I didn't think he would lock it up so quickly. I'm thinking all of the Jiles, Redmond, Cox talk over the spring really helped push him. I like the fact that he is stepping his game up. If Jiles and Redmond are back ups, we will be in good shape in the secondary.

Guys, we haven't seen this kind of depth across the board since I've been alive. Mullen is really building this team the right way it appears.

I agree.. and you didn't even mention Calhoun ..

mic
08-01-2013, 08:13 PM
And speaking of depth.. I know it was just day 1 and no pads .. and the staff may have 2's, 3's and 4's different everyday.. But when Richie Brown is running with the 3's that means ur LB's are very deep and very good..

hailmari
08-01-2013, 08:14 PM
I'm pretty excited to say the least.

Also noteworthy, Nick Griffin was practicing and says he feels good. Depth.

msstate7
08-01-2013, 08:20 PM
I'm pretty excited to say the least.

Also noteworthy, Nick Griffin was practicing and says he feels good. Depth.

Wow. That guy is superman to keep coming back and so quickly. I'm really pulling for nick

CadaverDawg
08-01-2013, 08:33 PM
Wow. That guy is superman to keep coming back and so quickly. I'm really pulling for nick

Yep. He is a beast. I really hope he can get some significant PT this year. He is a true SEC style back when healthy

FlabLoser
08-01-2013, 08:45 PM

That is why I say this is the most talented MSU has ever been. We have had bigger stars. We have never been this good across the board or this deep.

CadaverDawg
08-01-2013, 08:49 PM
That is why I say this is the most talented MSU has ever been. We have had bigger stars. We have never been this good across the board or this deep.

I agree. Here's a few guys that are currently running second team or lower.....

Jiles
Redmond
Calhoun
Prescott
Chris Jones
B Brown
R Brown
JRob
Quay
James
Antoine
Arrington

And that's just a few off the top of my head.

Think about the SEC quality depth we are FINALLY starting to see.

deltadawg99
08-01-2013, 09:13 PM
Damien Robinson had his knee cleaned up earlier in the summer. Nothing major and expected to be 100% very soon.