PDA

View Full Version : Anybody read Bonner's piece in the CL today??

Thick
11-22-2015, 03:10 PM
He wrote the piece before the game was over. Second paragraph from the end of the story. He states that Allen finally beats MSU in his senior year while Dak goes 1-1 in his career vs AR. Just thought that was pretty funny, makes Bonner look like a moron.

SDDawg
11-22-2015, 03:12 PM
Makes the CL look like morons. If their deadline is that early and if the biggest football game of the week (yes, this was bigger than the LSU game!) and their editor can't correct something like this, then why the hell are people lining their bird cages with this rag. Good riddance, CL.

CadaverDawg
11-22-2015, 03:13 PM
Saw that. What an amateur and lazy mistake. I hate the damn CL. Not only because of the bias, but because of the overall shittiness of the articles, editing, & journalism as a whole. It's a rag that only has use for starting fires & emergency ass wiping.

Tbonewannabe
11-22-2015, 03:19 PM
Saw that. What an amateur and lazy mistake. I hate the damn CL. Not only because of the bias, but because of the overall shittiness of the articles, editing, & journalism as a whole. It's a rag that only has use for starting fires & emergency ass wiping.

The paper is already full of shit, I don't know how much it can get off of you.

PassInterference
11-22-2015, 03:25 PM
http://replygif.net/i/669.gif

BulldogBear
11-22-2015, 11:45 PM
Bump

Be informed of dumbassery

Leroy Jenkins
11-23-2015, 12:43 AM
"Tried to take produce with his feet..."????? So now Dakota is Jameis Winston, great.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUcxhB7UAAATztO.jpg:large

Quaoarsking
11-23-2015, 12:48 AM
Has Bonner or the CL explained/apologized?

sandwolf
11-23-2015, 01:03 AM
Has Bonner or the CL explained/apologized?

I believe they put out a correction.

Brando
11-23-2015, 02:10 AM
We all should send a email asking is this the crap that they put out? Also, why the hell does he have to mention MGK and how he is leading the league in passing and touchdowns? Hell Dak would be to if he had played all the cupcakes the whole game and threw the deep ball when you up by 60. I see it every damn game where the announcers have to show that NM is a "prolific" offense cause they average 40 a game. Those stats are padded bigger than Tunsil's signing bonus from NM.

Dawgface
11-23-2015, 07:17 AM
The only crap I read from the CL is when stuff like this is posted on a message board. It's hard to believe they are still in business.

PassInterference
11-23-2015, 07:26 AM
Kellenberger's sophomoric, casual apology was as poorly written as his articles. There are 100 posters on every message boards that are better writers than him.

missouridawg
11-23-2015, 08:46 AM
Kellenberger's sophomoric, casual apology was as poorly written as his articles. There are 100 posters on every message boards that are better writers than him.

Kellenbooger also tweeted during the LSU game like ten times that Les Miles' buyout was $15mil. His fanboy couldn't be contained on Saturday.

Jack Lambert
11-23-2015, 08:57 AM
We all should send a email asking is this the crap that they put out? Also, why the hell does he have to mention MGK and how he is leading the league in passing and touchdowns? Hell Dak would be to if he had played all the cupcakes the whole game and threw the deep ball when you up by 60. I see it every damn game where the announcers have to show that NM is a "prolific" offense cause they average 40 a game. Those stats are padded bigger than Tunsil's signing bonus from NM.

Don't forget Dak only played three series in the NW St game.

Harrydawg
11-23-2015, 11:12 AM
If you are paying for the clarion ledger, then shame on you

DawgHouseUnited
11-23-2015, 11:16 AM
I believe they put out a correction.

From what I read somewhere, the correction was behind the paywall? Not that it matters.. crap writing to begin with. Be better off apologizing for that than the lack of proofreading.

So where would he be shipped off to if he'd written such junk about NMU?

ScreenCaptureThis
11-23-2015, 11:21 AM
"Tried to take produce with his feet..."????? So now Dakota is Jameis Winston, great.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUcxhB7UAAATztO.jpg:large

Note, he "tired" to take produce... not only was this piece of garbage sent out, it wasn't edited in any form/fashion. Such a crap paper.

J Paul Ronvonski III
11-23-2015, 11:09 PM
Its a shame, it use to be a decent paper years ago. That article just proves how bad most of the national media is including papers, internet and tv. Pitiful, to lazy to get the article correct.

Todd4State
11-24-2015, 12:06 AM
Its a shame, it use to be a decent paper years ago. That article just proves how bad most of the national media is including papers, internet and tv. Pitiful, to lazy to get the article correct.

Bloggers are starting to put them and us out of their misery.

dickiedawg
11-24-2015, 11:25 AM
In answer to OP's question, I'm sure very few people actually read the print version of the article. Obviously someone did, to catch the mistake.
Deadline Monkey strikes again.