PDA

View Full Version : Dak only needs...

djaymsu5
11-22-2015, 02:47 PM
290 yards to beat his record of total yards from last year. He's averaging over that the last five games. I hope he gets over 3500 yards.

bulldawg28
11-22-2015, 02:48 PM
It's coming!!!

msstate7
11-22-2015, 02:49 PM
Harris had over 330 passing. Barring a melt down dak should get it

Pollodawg
11-22-2015, 02:51 PM
He'll get that and then some.

djaymsu5
11-22-2015, 03:00 PM
What really gives me some confidence after what I saw last night is how well our DLine played. Especially Jones, Brown, and Jefferson. Ole Miss offensive line may not be bad but I can't see them being better than UPig's. If we can get some pressure on Kelly and don't leave the middle of the field open for him to run we can really make his life miserable. But then again so can their DLine on our below average OLine. If Dak has time back there watch out!

RougeDawg
11-22-2015, 09:35 PM
What really gives me some confidence after what I saw last night is how well our DLine played. Especially Jones, Brown, and Jefferson. Ole Miss offensive line may not be bad but I can't see them being better than UPig's. If we can get some pressure on Kelly and don't leave the middle of the field open for him to run we can really make his life miserable. But then again so can their DLine on our below average OLine. If Dak has time back there watch out!

The bear line is nowhere close to UPigs. We just blew up the largest line in all of football, not just college. We will have big softie on the sidelines thinking about the NFL draft instead of the game. Our defense blew up Bama as well early on but our offense couldn't spell them any breaks. They eventually wore down.