PDA

View Full Version : Saturday we go for 6 in a row

Coach34
11-22-2015, 02:34 PM
6 straight finishes above Fredo in the SEC. We are already at half a decade- now looking to stretch it out even farther. Saturday is going to be just one more dick punch to the BearSharks in Dakota's last game at Scott Field

Pollodawg
11-22-2015, 02:41 PM
I tend to get overly passionate during our games and overly pissed when they win, but with calm reflection, I have to admit that that was a garbage win yesterday. LSU has been done since Bama. I can't even imagine what's going through those players heads right now. Isn't LF a sophomore? After that look he turned around and gave Harris yesterday, if he would leave for the league, he'd have been gone a week ago.

IMissJack
11-22-2015, 02:45 PM
I tend to get overly passionate during our games and overly pissed when they win, but with calm reflection, I have to admit that that was a garbage win yesterday. LSU has been done since Bama. I can't even imagine what's going through those players heads right now. Isn't LF a sophomore? After that look he turned around and gave Harris yesterday, if he would leave for the league, he'd have been gone a week ago.

Harris is not great, but I saw on another board he threw for 274 yesterday, had LSU had 388 total. How should Dak do?

mstatefan91
11-22-2015, 02:48 PM
Hey C34, can we change the header of the site now?

It's time. BEAT BAMA!!
#HailState

Pollodawg
11-22-2015, 02:50 PM
Harris is not great, but I saw on another board he threw for 274 yesterday, had LSU had 388 total. How should Dak do?

Solid 380 at least.

msstate7
11-22-2015, 03:21 PM

Harris had 324 passing and lsu had 500+ total offense