PDA

View Full Version : Buy/SellL Two more wins and 2015 equals or tops last year..

AlmostPositive
11-22-2015, 09:40 AM
I'm assuming a Michigan level bowl opponent...

I guess we're comparing the excitement of five weeks at #1 but closing poorly, versus a strong finish with pre-probation (it's coming) coffin nail for OM's overpriced 2013 guys.

Both 10-win seasons, just very different means of getting there...

Taog Redloh
11-22-2015, 09:46 AM
After we beat Ole Miss and a good opponent in a good bowl game for an equal record, hard to see how this year would not be better in terms of enjoyment. But last year was definitely the better team - that team legitimately could have won the national title.

HSVDawg
11-22-2015, 09:54 AM
Buy. I think equal. I thought our schedule was more difficult this year with most of our swing games on the road, and the one team on the schedule where we were completely overmatched talent wise was at home. So, I think 9-3 this year is roughly equal to 10-2 last year. Plus, we would finish in basically the same position....2nd place and would have won the West if we had beaten Bama.

sleepy dawg
11-22-2015, 09:56 AM
After we beat Ole Miss and a good opponent in a good bowl game for an equal record, hard to see how this year would not be better in terms of enjoyment. But last year was definitely the better team - that team legitimately could have won the national title.

I pretty much agree with this. I'll probably never experience the excitement that I did on our trip to #1 again, but in the end, this season would equal that season, and we'd end much stronger at the least, so buy.

tcdog70
11-22-2015, 09:57 AM
I'm buying, but pissed about the cluster **** at the end of the LSU game

BrunswickDawg
11-22-2015, 10:22 AM
I'd have to call it a push. Last year was magical in what it did for the program and the high of being #1. This year is a nice "**** you" to everyone who claimed it was a fluke and picked us 6-6.

drunkernhelldawg
11-22-2015, 10:28 AM
Easy buy. It's always how you finish more than how you start.

Dawgfan77
11-22-2015, 10:29 AM
Hard to top last year but I will say this much. We got to number 1 with two and three star cruits with a few 4 stars thrown in the mix. Cruitins been damn good last three classes and those guys are gonna be RS sophs true sophs RS JR and true JR next year. Will we ever see number one again?? Don't know but the majority of our talent will be back next year with the exception of one transcendent player.

Jarius
11-22-2015, 10:40 AM
When we win the egg bowl it will be a better year for me simply because we will have won the egg bowl instead of losing it and we were "supposed" to be a 6-6 team this year. What Mullen has done this year has been very impressive. It's amazing to me how under the radar this team has flown. That LSU game cost us a lot of hype. If we played them again we would beat them by 3 touchdowns. They have completely mailed it in.

CadaverDawg
11-22-2015, 10:45 AM
Buy in bulk.

We weren't expected to do anything this year...10 wins would be jaw dropping.

Blackout
11-22-2015, 10:48 AM
Winning the Sugar Bowl >>>> Losing the Orange Bowl
Winning the Egg Bowl >>>>> Losing the Egg Bowl

State82
11-22-2015, 11:43 AM
Win the next two, no matter the bowl opponent and its full on buy for me