PDA

View Full Version : Can someone give a report on Razorback stadium, last time I was there...

IMissJack
11-22-2015, 08:51 AM
was 30 years ago, but I always thought it was kind of bland. I haven't been there since expansion though.

Todd4State
11-22-2015, 09:15 AM
As far as loudness and etc. I thought it was bland compared to the rest of the SEC. Stadium looks nice however. Their fans were nice and I didn't have anything bad happen or see anyone of their fans do anything bad to anyone.

PassInterference
11-22-2015, 09:24 AM
As far as loudness and etc. I thought it was bland compared to the rest of the SEC. Stadium looks nice however. Their fans were nice and I didn't have anything bad happen or see anyone of their fans do anything bad to anyone.

You didn't see the fist fight a couple Rowe behind in MSU band. It made a cameo on TV after the FG block.

Todd4State
11-22-2015, 09:33 AM
No. I was sitting way above them in the stands. No clue what that was about- me and my friends were all celebrating.

THE Bruce Dickinson
11-22-2015, 09:44 AM
Town and stadium seemed dead. My wife and I walked down to the bar area to get a few drinks before the game and the bars were all closed. It was very subdued. The stadium got loud during turnovers but overall not very loud. Fans were great though. Great experience. Would recommend coming up
Here sometime

RougeDawg
11-22-2015, 10:36 AM
Nice town. Stadium and fans were not very loud. Not sure of the opening of duck season had anything to do with it though. The all metal structure was like sitting in a huge freezer last night as well. During their stadium expansion(s), Someone forgot to tell them the wind from the north is the coldest.

GreenheadDawg
11-22-2015, 10:40 AM
Well I'm glad our fans didn't have any trouble. I was at the LSU/ Arkansas game last week with some Tiger friends and Arkansas fans were some of the most annoying and bravest I have seen. There was one guy that kept doing the robot after every score or defensive stop. I thought it was funny but the LSU fans did not. I figured they would be really annoying for our game but I'm glad ya'll had a good experience

RougeDawg
11-22-2015, 10:42 AM
Well I'm glad our fans didn't have any trouble. I was at the LSU/ Arkansas game last week with some Tiger friends and Arkansas fans were some of the most annoying and bravest I have seen. There was one guy that kept doing the robot after every score or defensive stop. I thought it was funny but the LSU fans did not. I figured they would be really annoying for our game but I'm glad ya'll had a good experience

There were the few "look at the scoreboard" types when they were winning by a large margin but pretty civil overall.