PDA

View Full Version : Braves

Dawg61
11-22-2015, 02:31 AM
traded Cameron Maybin today. Free chat for life to anyone that can name their starting lineup without looking it up. Braves are going to really suck for a long time at this pace.

PassInterference
11-22-2015, 02:34 AM
We just went won one of the greatest games in MSU history. Nobody gives a shit about MLB.

msstate7
11-22-2015, 08:38 AM
We just went won one of the greatest games in MSU history. Nobody gives a shit about MLB.

There's plenty of brave fans here that are capable of thinking about 2 subjects.

Dawg61...

C -- aj/bethancourt
1b --FF
2b -- Peterson
Ss -- aybar
3b --?/Garcia
Lf -- Olivera
Cf --Bourn/mallex smith
Rf -- markakis

You scared?

starkvegasdawg
11-22-2015, 09:26 AM
Scared we may lose 120 games.

Tbonewannabe
11-22-2015, 10:18 AM
There is no reason to play for this year. Might as well take the Astros approach and play for 2017.

I saw where the Braves lost $16 million in Revenue last year. I can only imagine how bad it will be this year.

War Machine Dawg
11-22-2015, 03:51 PM
So much for being competitive in 2017. Love what one of my buddies texted me after the deal went through:

"Next up on Hoarders, we visit John Coppolella who swears he doesn't have a pitcher hoarding problem."

I'll be shocked if this team wins 50 games. And don't pencil Freeman into your lineup. He's next on the trade block. Wouldn't be shocked to see Teheran go too.

BoomBoom
11-22-2015, 04:27 PM
traded Cameron Maybin today. Free chat for life to anyone that can name their starting lineup without looking it up. Braves are going to really suck for a long time at this pace.

it's not that hard to figure. they want proven MLB hitters that will be cost controlled thru at least 2018, or pitching prospects that they can develop and flip for more value. right now that means a guy that's only been up 3 years, is already a proven hitter, and someone will deal. that's basically no one, which is why all their returns has been pitching prospects. they asked the Dbags for AJ Pollack, but got flat refused. but in a couple years, there will be plenty of hitters with a year or two left until FA that teams will be willing to deal, and the price will be lower. meanwhile, they are definitely tanking this season. that'll net them another big draft pick, and benefits for their overall pool and international pool, where they look to clean up next year. after that the system should be ridiculously stocked, and they will switch to trying to win in 2017, with their eys on 2018 and 2019.