PDA

View Full Version : How does ESPN lay off 300, and Danny Kannel keeps his job?

IMissJack
11-22-2015, 12:20 AM
.?

Leroy Jenkins
11-22-2015, 12:24 AM
He makes people emotional, thats his role and purpose. He is the "heel" of the network.

IMissJack
11-22-2015, 12:30 AM
He makes people emotional, thats his role an purpose.

I'm speaking merely about broadcasting talent, not what he says.

mparkerfd20
11-22-2015, 12:33 AM
Talent and Danny Kannell don't belong in the same thread together, much less sentence.

whatever
11-22-2015, 12:40 AM
I don't really think he's a good broadcaster either, but with the growing national sentiment that ESPN is biased towards the SEC, Kanell gives them a good counter balance by being anti SEC. Good to have differing opinions.

Plus, he's got a point... The SEC has 4 overtime games with FCS teams and losses to Toledo, Memphis, TX Tech, Houston, Western Kentucky, etc... Not even sure how good the league is right now

RougeDawg
11-22-2015, 01:28 AM
I don't really think he's a good broadcaster either, but with the growing national sentiment that ESPN is biased towards the SEC, Kanell gives them a good counter balance by being anti SEC. Good to have differing opinions.

Plus, he's got a point... The SEC has 4 overtime games with FCS teams and losses to Toledo, Memphis, TX Tech, Houston, Western Kentucky, etc... Not even sure how good the league is right now

?? Um, what? Not even sure if you are a real person or not.

TUSK
11-22-2015, 01:59 AM
Kanell is the ACC/FSU "poor man's" version of Finebaum...

he's a homer but I don't believe that he believes err thing he says...

SDDawg
11-22-2015, 02:42 AM
Kanell is the ACC/FSU "poor man's" version of Finebaum...

he's a homer but I don't believe that he believes err thing he says...

Right on, he is definitely on script. It's like reality TV, his antics cause people to tune in.