PDA

View Full Version : Dear Dan...

Charlie_Sheen420
11-22-2015, 12:06 AM
Congrats tonight! You did one hell of a job with the offensive play calling tonight (probably the best that I can ever remember), and you let your balls hang out the ENTIRE game which we have all been waiting to see. You showed it during the first quarter of Bama, and then regressed to being pushed around, but tonight you showed the aggressiveness and balls the entire game, and that is what it takes to win games in SEC. Whatever you did tonight, keep doing that from here on out, and you'll have even more success than you've already had. If you had showed what you had tonight all season long for the entirety of every game, this team would be 10-1 right now (Bama killed our O-Line too much to see a win there no matter what). So please Dan, continue to let it all hang out and show people your Dak! I'm pumped to see what you to against TSUN this coming Saturday! I want to see more of what I saw tonight for a long long time at State Dan, and the championships will eventually come with you as the leader!

Also just wanted to add, please only use Shumpert as a blocker/pass protection and maybe FB, but for the millionth time, he shouldn't be playing tailback.

One last thing is, I don't know about the rest of y'all, but those grey/silver pants look pretty damn good with the away kit

ChevChelios
11-22-2015, 12:10 AM
Congrats tonight! You did one hell of a job with the offensive play calling tonight (probably the best that I can ever remember), and you let your balls hang out the ENTIRE game which we have all been waiting to see. You showed it during the first quarter of Bama, and then regressed to being pushed around, but tonight you showed the aggressiveness and balls the entire game, and that is what it takes to win games in SEC. Whatever you did tonight, keep doing that from here on out, and you'll have even more success than you've already had. If you had showed what you had tonight all season long for the entirety of every game, this team would be 10-1 right now (Bama killed our O-Line too much to see a win there no matter what). So please Dan, continue to let it all hang out and show people your Dak! I'm pumped to see what you to against TSUN this coming Saturday! I want to see more of what I saw tonight for a long long time at State Dan, and the championships will eventually come with you as the leader!

Also just wanted to add, please only use Shumpert as a blocker/pass protection and maybe FB, but for the millionth time, he shouldn't be playing tailback.

One last thing is, I don't know about the rest of y'all, but those grey/silver pants look pretty damn good with the away kit

Damn right.

And also glad to see more use of the grey trousers... looks damn good, wish 2 more pair with stripes like that in maroon and white.

AFDawg
11-22-2015, 12:23 AM
Shumpert averaged 7.3 yards on his 3 carries.