PDA

View Full Version : AR: 1 penalty, no turnovers, 3 straights TD's off our turnovers...

AlmostPositive
11-22-2015, 12:04 AM
That was a miracle win. Brandon Allen looked Joe Montana...and Dak was even better.

Won't forget this one.

Irondawg
11-22-2015, 12:06 AM
Refs let everyone play for the most part. Overcoming those 3 turnovers and as multiple 3rd down (and mostly long) conversions was amazing.

Reason2succeed
11-22-2015, 12:10 AM
There were some obvious holds that were not called. Refs just wanted to get back to the hotel and the heat.

Schultzy
11-22-2015, 12:11 AM
I had totally thrown the towel in down eleven. Dakota didn't, and Beniquez won it for us too.

RougeDawg
11-22-2015, 12:12 AM
I now see why their OL is so dominant. The Refs were allowing them to grab our DLineman from behind and ride them down like a f*cking bull. Ryan Brown blew past at least a handful of plays, only to be held, jumped on and ridden down like a bull. It was comical by the 3rd quarter. There was a reason Allen had all day to throw, they were wearing white and black stripes. They were also all over our WR's all night grabbing jerseys and holding, to no calls. F*cking joke.

CowtownDawg
11-22-2015, 12:18 AM
I now see why their OL is so dominant. The Refs were allowing them to grab our DLineman from behind and ride them down like a f*cking bull. Ryan Brown blew past at least a handful of plays, only to be held, jumped on and ridden down like a bull. It was comical by the 3rd quarter. There was a reason Allen had all day to throw, they were wearing white and black stripes. They were also all over our WR's all night grabbing jerseys and holding, to no calls. F*cking joke.

You're right. For as amazing as Allen was and as inept as our secondary was at covering the TEs (well anyone really), UArks OL prevented about a half dozen sacks with blatant holds.