PDA

View Full Version : Egg bowl could be a carbon copy

starkvegasdawg
11-21-2015, 11:54 PM
Not sure either defense can stop the other. One thing that might sway it to our favor is that kelly is not nearly that good under pressure. We have got to get pressure. If he can sit back in a pocket he will shred our secondary to ribbons.

Jack Lambert
11-21-2015, 11:56 PM
Not sure either defense can stop the other. One thing that might sway it to our favor is that kelly is not nearly that good under pressure. We have got to get pressure. If he can sit back in a pocket he will shred our secondary to ribbons.

the 12th man will be big so we need everyone to show.

mstatefan91
11-21-2015, 11:59 PM
Kelly is not Brandon Allen. They will make some big plays, but I don't see it being another 51-50 game.

Irondawg
11-22-2015, 12:11 AM
Kelly is a better runner though and that's what has really opened up their offense lately. He's making a ton of big plays with his feet.

We need to pressure up the middle and not let the ends lose contain. We need to quit that blitzing from 7 yards back though. We are never getting anywhere close with those

War Machine Dawg
11-22-2015, 12:14 AM
Northern Miss DL is better than the Swine's. Kimdeechee is salivating at the thought of lining up over Malone and Desper.

klong-dog
11-22-2015, 12:16 AM
You gotta think the Arky Oline is better than Umiss' and we wreaked havoc up front tonight even though Allen would get it off just in time.

War Machine Dawg
11-22-2015, 12:22 AM
You gotta think the Arky Oline is better than Umiss' and we wreaked havoc up front tonight even though Allen would get it off just in time.

This is true as well. Lots of interesting match-ups this week. Need to check and be sure, but I'm planning on doing the annual WMD Battle of the Golden Egg Preview Spectacular over at FWTCT.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-22-2015, 01:06 AM
What is going to swing in our favor is aside from a fluke win at Alabama OM has been GARBAGE ON THE ROAD THIS YEAR!!. That is what will give us the edge this year. Thank GOD it's at home this year!!

Beaver
11-22-2015, 01:19 AM
The biggest mismatch has to be OM's receiving core vs our secondary.. Engram killed us last year, and that was without Treadwell. Other than that, it's a pretty even match-up. Our advantage is that we're at home, and we have Dak.

RougeDawg
11-22-2015, 01:22 AM
I have one question about tonight's game. Why did we keep blowing up the left side of the Ark line and force Allen to roll to his right? It's much easier for him to throw rolling to the right, yet we kept blitzing and bringing pressure to force him into that? Why were we doing this?

Don't get me started on how to beat Bucky. I've been posting it for 3 years now. The teams who've beaten them have implemented this plan. The teams who sit back haven't.