PDA

View Full Version : HAIL MF'N STATE

Ifyouonlyknew
11-21-2015, 11:03 PM
To all my Bulldog fans we have the next few days to complain about the defense tonight. Take tonight to celebrate the fact this team showed tremendous heart & character & won in a venue we've never tasted victory. Tonight celebrate!! Celebrate with the best of em & we'll start hate week tomorrow. Go Dawgs!!

PassInterference
11-21-2015, 11:08 PM
Hell yes! We beat a really good team tonight. Allen played his ass off and we still won. We won because all 3 phases took their lumps and kept hitting back. What a damn FG block. That's willing a win!

ILOATHEBears
11-21-2015, 11:11 PM
To all my Bulldog fans we have the next few days to complain about the defense tonight. Take tonight to celebrate the fact this team showed tremendous heart & character & won in a venue we've never tasted victory. Tonight celebrate!! Celebrate with the best of em & we'll start hate week tomorrow. Go Dawgs!!

Dan hoe can u give this speech while giving one to the guys

SDDawg
11-21-2015, 11:14 PM
Dan hoe can u give this speech while giving one to the guys

It's the same speech, makes it easier. **

djaymsu5
11-21-2015, 11:14 PM
Wooooo pig who?? HailState

Beaver
11-21-2015, 11:17 PM

Thought you coached with a lot of 'strain' and plenty of 'relentless effort' tonight. Well done!

Dawgfan61
11-21-2015, 11:36 PM
Life is not About how hard you hit. Its about how hard you get hit and keep moving forward. What a ****ing great win.