PDA

View Full Version : Told ya!

Coach 57
11-21-2015, 11:01 PM
We were the maroon version of Texas Tech (as I predicted we would be).

Dak played the game of his career and Ross & Wilson offensively took it to their poor tackling DBs (as I also stated).

Chris Jones & AJ and the starting front 7 made big plays when they could. And got pressure on Allen but he showed he's a baller tonight. Hats off to the pigs they are a tough out!

But in the end I told you guys I'd be eating little dooey's BBQ and boy does it taste sweet!

Saltydog
11-21-2015, 11:03 PM
nt

SDDawg
11-21-2015, 11:04 PM
Brandon Allen was incredible, that guy is a gamer. Sucks that we've beaten him 3 years in a row (for him that is)...

thedawg
11-21-2015, 11:05 PM
It was defended in those games.. With exceptional dlines

HoopsDawg
11-21-2015, 11:07 PM
Oh please dude. They were 14th in the conference in pass defense. Half this board predicted Dak would have a big day. Try and enjoy the win without a meaningless I told ya so. Get a grip.

Coach 57
11-21-2015, 11:09 PM
nt

I'm not CDM but THIS offense has ALWAYS had this potential! But I knew we'd beat Arky because they can't defend the pass well. I saw it earlier in the year Vs TT and then Vs UM. That's why I wasn't biting my fingernails off like a lot of folks on this board.

ChevChelios
11-21-2015, 11:09 PM
Oh please dude. They were 14th in the conference in pass defense. Half this board predicted Dak would have a big day. Try and enjoy the win without a meaningless I told ya so. Get a grip.

In 57's defense, the board was in full melt mode.. OMGz we gonz lose out and shit!!11

Anyways, that moneyline sure does taste good!

SDDawg
11-21-2015, 11:10 PM

MSU has *NEVER* won in Fayetteville, not ever. Don't act like it's not a good deal, it's a big deal for our guys and the right game to have before OM this week.

Dawgface

Ain't nothing worse than a 'I told ya so' dude.

Coach 57

It seems like myself and others were the only ones with "a grip" not running around here like a bunch of babies with snot rags. It's the whole reason I KNEW we'd win.

Coach 57
11-21-2015, 11:12 PM
Man this pig tastes Mmmmnnn GGGGGRREEEAAATT!

ChevChelios
11-21-2015, 11:15 PM
It seems like myself and others were the only ones with "a grip" not running around here like a bunch of babies with snot rags. It's the whole reason I KNEW we'd win.

Amen! Enjoy that dooey fella

Jack Lambert
11-21-2015, 11:18 PM

Normally I would agree but to win like we just did doesn't happen to Miss State too often and I am willing to let him have one I told you so.

Maroonthirteen
11-21-2015, 11:20 PM
Yes you did. I look forward to your break down of the Egg Bowl because I'm nervous as hell about it. But I never feel good about the egg...ever. Well maybe 1998...but never...

defiantdog
11-21-2015, 11:22 PM
C57...... Hats off to you brother. My girlfriend called the block kick at the end, and I told her she was crazy. It seems I've been wrong twice this week. The special at Old Overton tomorrow is pork!

Jack Lambert
11-21-2015, 11:23 PM
C57...... Hats off to you brother. My girlfriend called the block kick at the end, and I told her she was crazy. It seems I've been wrong twice this week. The special at Old Overton tomorrow is pork!

Why are you here and not having sex? Unless your doing both then my hats off to you.

Coach 57
11-21-2015, 11:35 PM
It's all in good fun brothers! Enjoy a great win! And I think Dak has one more game of a lifetime left in him for a SPECIAL night at DWS unlike any other!

Jack Lambert
11-21-2015, 11:37 PM
It's all in good fun brothers! Enjoy a great win! And I think Dak has one more game of a lifetime left in him for a SPECIAL night at DWS unlike any other!

I don't care how wet or cold it will be I am going to be there.

wasabaka
11-21-2015, 11:49 PM
Yes you did. I look forward to your break down of the Egg Bowl because I'm nervous as hell about it. But I never feel good about the egg...ever. Well maybe 1998...but never...

We will win the Egg.

Dallas_Dawg
11-22-2015, 03:38 PM
Bump for Coach 57 calling it and calling out the board last week. Kudos, sir!

Coach007
11-22-2015, 03:42 PM

No they didnt.

Reunion Dog
11-22-2015, 03:51 PM
+10 on that great line!

RougeDawg
11-22-2015, 03:55 PM
It was defended in those games.. With exceptional dlines

This is why you have to alter play calling in those games, which we didn't. If you know you will and are struggling with a good DLine you have to scheme and play call around them. We kept plugging away to no avail. Given the A&M game was lost on key drops and turnovers.

BulldogBear
11-22-2015, 04:04 PM
Normally I would agree but to win like we just did doesn't happen to Miss State too often and I am willing to let him have one I told you so.

This +1

Too many times we've been on the other side if games like this. These boys and this fanbase deserved a win like this. Even those naysayers pregame. The wrong side of this stuff historically had a lot to do with their negativity.

blacklistedbully
11-22-2015, 04:45 PM

Yep, I was one calling the win too. Only thing I got wrong was saying we'd win by at least 17. Were it not for those 3-in-a-row t/o's to open the 2nd half, I'd have been right about that too. I'd also said Collins would be held in check by our front 7, and that Dak would account for at least 5 TD's.

ETA, I double-checked my prediction, and it was:

"Dak gonna Dak, with 350+ yds passing, another 100+ rushing, and 5 or more combined TD's.

Our LB's will play their play-action pass a lot better than UNM's did. Brandon Allen is going to get a reality check vs our defense. So is Alex Collins."

So, I was right about winning, though wrong about margin, right about Dak passing, though wrong about rushing yards, right about Dak's TD's, right about stopping Collins, but dead-wrong about stopping BA.

JohnnyQuid
11-22-2015, 04:48 PM
I was giving folks hell in the bearrebshark game thread. lot of our ppl had all but given up on this team yesterday! victory was never in doubt*** ha

CJDAWG85
11-22-2015, 05:54 PM
Two Brothers > Little Doey

Coach34
11-22-2015, 07:30 PM
Two Brothers > Little Doey

Pettys is better than both

BulldogBear
11-22-2015, 10:31 PM
Pettys is better than both

Yessir. This^^^^

FISHDAWG
11-23-2015, 09:54 AM
I'm not CDM but THIS offense has ALWAYS had this potential! But I knew we'd beat Arky because they can't defend the pass well. I saw it earlier in the year Vs TT and then Vs UM. That's why I wasn't biting my fingernails off like a lot of folks on this board.

not nervous at all during the third qtr ??? maybe the last minute of the game ? ..... ok, as long as we are doing this then ........................

FISHDAWG's Avatar Join Date
Apr 2013
vCash
my "gut" feeling is far from scientific but it says we eek out a win .... special teams could really come into play here or turn-overs could decide ... either way I think it's a close one

gravedigger
11-23-2015, 10:13 AM

Yes there is. Its the crowd that wants to make everybody else miserable with their bitching but doesnt want it thrown back in their face when its obvious they were wrong.

yakalot
11-23-2015, 10:55 AM

Are you referring to Site Nazi?

fishwater99
11-23-2015, 11:12 AM
nt

We were still trying to run the damn ball vs LSU and A&M. Bama, Dak didn't have any time to throw vs their D-Line..