PDA

View Full Version : Real fans UNITE!!!

SDDawg
11-21-2015, 10:52 PM
The rest of you shitasses get back in the whiskey and sleep late tomorrow. GTHOM, up next!!!

ETA "ALL fans".

Dawgfan61
11-21-2015, 10:53 PM
**** yeah!!!!!!

BulldogBear
11-21-2015, 10:55 PM
Benny for the game ball

War Machine Dawg
11-21-2015, 10:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/YQpBzdv.gif

SDDawg
11-21-2015, 10:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/YQpBzdv.gif

Dude, MY team won the game. Cut me some slack! LOL

bdfan09
11-21-2015, 10:57 PM
;-)

SDDawg
11-21-2015, 10:58 PM
Benny for the game ball

No doubt. Bert has got to be TIRED of Mullen owning his ass like this! LMAO

Noxdog
Randy hit a lil to close to home there wmd? **** you is appropriate though.

HAHAHA.

QuadrupleOption
No shit.

"Checkdown Charlie" with 552 total yards and 7 TDs.

All you naysayers can go eat a bag of dicks.

Jack Lambert
11-21-2015, 10:59 PM
I am tired of all these Mullen haters coming on here and bitching when we lose saying "Fire Mullen", "We Suck", "We Won't win another game", most of who has less than 300 post and then when things go our way they disapear. Come on here say you were wrong.

War Machine Dawg
11-21-2015, 10:59 PM
Dude, MY team won the game. Cut me some slack! LOL

It just pisses me off to see us divide into factions over something as stupid as who is or isn't a "real fan." #PullTheRopeTogether #RallyRoundTheFamily

Noxdog
11-21-2015, 11:01 PM
maybe have a little faith? c34 did 2 years ago, wonder where it went?

SDDawg
11-21-2015, 11:02 PM
It just pisses me off to see us divide into factions over something as stupid as who is or isn't a "real fan." #PullTheRopeTogether #RallyRoundTheFamily

You're right about that, we're all fans. Some of us are just a little more hopeful/optimistic than the others. But I have to tell you something for real: outside of the Bama game, Mullen is earning that $4M and then some. Who the hell else could take this rag tag crew (OL, DBs) and give us a real shot at 10 wins. I really couldn't be happier with what he's doing and I think we're going to be set up incredibly well for 2017 at this point.

Boston
11-21-2015, 11:03 PM
Then don't be a bunch of pusses before a big game.

Maroonthirteen
11-21-2015, 11:03 PM
Kudos to the "real fans.". Y'all called it. I didn't think we would win. But let's get one thing clear....anybody that takes the time to post on a MSU message board is a real fan. I've been in the stadium 100s of times. Suffered more heart break than I care for...but I aint never been nothing but a Dawg and forever will.

Hail State

QuadrupleOption
11-21-2015, 11:04 PM

It's not that, it's the relentless negativity every time we lose to Bama.

"Well Ole Miss beat them, why can't weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee???? *sob*"

**** that. We're about to break one off in Ole Miss. I'm feelin' it baby! 9-3 and a New Year's Bowl!

solodawg
11-21-2015, 11:04 PM
I get that! But a lot of us get tired of our own fans calling players and coaches names and wanting the coaches fired.. All this, before the damn game is over.

Political Hack
11-21-2015, 11:05 PM
You're right about that, we're all fans. Some of us are just a little more hopeful/optimistic than the others. But I have to tell you something for real: outside of the Bama game, Mullen is earning that $4M and then some. Who the hell else could take this rag tag crew (OL, DBs) and give us a real shot at 10 wins. I really couldn't be happier with what he's doing and I think we're going to be set up incredibly well for 2017 at this point.

I agree on Dan. He's done a hell of a job this year and this week alone was worth a huge chunk of that $4M.

Maroonthirteen
11-21-2015, 11:06 PM

Now I agree with that. Mullen may be the best damn coach in the country. Anyone can see he doesn't have the most talented team but we win....and win. I hope the guy stays around forever.

Boston
11-21-2015, 11:07 PM
It's not that, it's the relentless negativity every time we lose to Bama.

"Well Ole Miss beat them, why can't weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee???? *sob*"

**** that. We're about to break one off in Ole Miss. I'm feelin' it baby! 9-3 and a New Year's Bowl!

Bingo!

C222
11-21-2015, 11:09 PM
I am tired of all these Mullen haters coming on here and bitching when we lose saying "Fire Mullen", "We Suck", "We Won't win another game", most of who has less than 300 post and then when things go our way they disapear. Come on here say you were wrong.

Waiting on preacher Matt...

starkvegasdawg
11-21-2015, 11:12 PM
I'm fine with Mullen, but Manny not so much.

Boston
11-21-2015, 11:14 PM
The defense has carried this team most of the year.

Bothrops
11-21-2015, 11:31 PM
Hailstate!!!

Hail****inState

Taog Redloh
11-21-2015, 11:33 PM
The rest of you shitasses get back in the whiskey and sleep late tomorrow. GTHOM, up next!!!

ETA "ALL fans".
Don't mind if I do

Jack Lambert
11-21-2015, 11:35 PM
Now I agree with that. Mullen may be the best damn coach in the country. Anyone can see he doesn't have the most talented team but we win....and win. I hope the guy stays around forever.

Under the medias own rationale he should be the coach of the year.

dawg27
11-21-2015, 11:37 PM

You nailed it, all i saw today was mullen will be mullen and we will loose,well mullen was mullen and we won. all u fire mullen people i guess we still need to fire him, since we was going to lay a turd and loose by 10.bb

BrunswickDawg
11-21-2015, 11:42 PM
And that weak OL, DBs, and RBs is why EVERYONE picked us 6-6 or 7-5 preseason. And here we are, still in the hunt for 10 wins a second straight year. Yes, we are flawed. Yes, we've made mistakes. Yes, the coaches haven't been able to mask our weaknesses against 3 teams. But, let this sink in, you are still watching 2 straight seasons of some of the best football ever at MSU. So let's get ready to kick NMU ass - because no way Dak is going to lose to those ass holes in his last game at Scott Field!

Pollodawg
11-21-2015, 11:48 PM
Crow never tasted so good. Happiest I have ever been to be wrong about MSU football.

I seen it dawg
11-22-2015, 12:04 AM

I'm not wrong.

sandwolf
11-22-2015, 12:08 AM
I'm not wrong.

Haha, I think at this point most everyone realizes that you are nothing more than a belligerent moron, so no one really cares if you admit that you're wrong.

TrueMaroon
11-22-2015, 12:13 AM
Haha, I think at this point most everyone realizes that you are nothing more than a belligerent moron, so no one really cares if you admit that you're wrong.

Amen!

sleepy dawg
11-22-2015, 12:34 AM

For some people on here, "Rally round the family" only happens when we're on pace for the playoffs... a little adversity and it's out the window. That's more like a wife. You can get rid of them, but not your family. I'm all in, all the time.

SDDawg
11-22-2015, 01:24 AM
I'm not wrong.

Timeout chair, bro.

Maroons
11-22-2015, 08:43 AM
I'm fine with Mullen, but Manny not so much.

Manny has been awesome this year. Not sure what you're watching.

Barking 13
11-22-2015, 10:25 AM
For some people on here, "Rally round the family" only happens when we're on pace for the playoffs... a little adversity and it's out the window. That's more like a wife. You can get rid of them, but not your family. I'm all in, all the time.

I'm with Sleepy