PDA

View Full Version : Guess we don't think Hunter Henry can beat us by himself...

RougeDawg
11-21-2015, 09:52 PM
Nt

the59dawg
11-21-2015, 11:25 PM
We didn't think enough of it to cover him on passes,

somebodyshotmypaw
11-21-2015, 11:43 PM
Our guys weren't as good as he was. He made Jamal Peters, Kivon Coman, and Zach Jackson look like clowns. They will be having nightmares about him. Dude is good, but we got the win. That's all that matters.

starkvegasdawg
11-21-2015, 11:49 PM
Please tell me he's a senior. He almost beat us this year and last.

RougeDawg
11-21-2015, 11:51 PM
Our guys weren't as good as he was. He made Jamal Peters, Kivon Coman, and Zach Jackson look like clowns. They will be having nightmares about him. Dude is good, but we got the win. That's all that matters.

So our guys aren't good enough to knock the f*ck out of him before he gets off the line of scrimmage and take him out of the play? If so, then we need to leave the SEC.

Fred Garvin
11-21-2015, 11:55 PM
Please tell me he's a senior. He almost beat us this year and last.

I looked. He's a junior. Hopefully, he'll go pro

Jack Lambert
11-21-2015, 11:55 PM
Good TE are hard to cover with the play action.

RougeDawg
11-21-2015, 11:56 PM
Good TE are hard to cover with the play action.

We never even slowed him down. Have to hit him at the line, especially on play action and take him out of the play. Have to disrupt his timing. We didn't do anything to disrupt his timing. At all. That's inexcusable.

QuadrupleOption
11-21-2015, 11:57 PM
If he isn't the prototypical NFL Tight End I don't know what would be. That dude's a beast.

somebodyshotmypaw
11-21-2015, 11:58 PM
So our guys aren't good enough to knock the f*ck out of him before he gets off the line of scrimmage and take him out of the play? If so, then we need to leave the SEC.

Nobody has covered him all year. They have a great scheme to get him and the other tight ends open, and he can flat play. He is as tough of a matchup as you will find in this league. He's too big for corners, he's too athletic for linebackers, he's savvy with sure hands, and a safety can't handle him one-on-one.

Reason2succeed
11-22-2015, 12:00 AM
Someone send him and agent...now! I never want to see him again.

Irondawg
11-22-2015, 12:08 AM
Their OC does use the TE beautifully. I've been really impressed with their offensive game plans the past few weeks and it never hurts an OC to have a QB playing as well as Allen is right now.