PDA

View Full Version : You can't f*ck around on the road. We did, and we blew it....

Taog Redloh
11-21-2015, 09:51 PM
We got cocky. We gave up a garbage touchdown, then we beat our meat at halftime. DAMNIT what a waste

Barkman Turner Overdrive
11-21-2015, 10:16 PM
We got cocky. We gave up a garbage touchdown, then we beat our meat at halftime. DAMNIT what a waste

Hope you are wrong, but right now you are full on right.

Dawgfan61
11-21-2015, 10:54 PM

**** you!!!

UMCDawg16
11-21-2015, 10:54 PM

What was that? #gotem

Jack Lambert
11-21-2015, 10:55 PM

I hope you don't jump the gun when you have sex.

archdog
11-21-2015, 10:55 PM
Good call.

dawgwood
11-21-2015, 10:56 PM
Them Dawgs high powered

solodawg
11-21-2015, 11:00 PM
It's always best to wait until the game is over so you don't prove yourself an idiot.

Coach 57
11-21-2015, 11:05 PM
Wow! Sorry young man you should've GIRDED yourself up!

mstatefan91
11-21-2015, 11:08 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

CarolinaDawgs
11-21-2015, 11:10 PM
Hows your foot taste????

AlmostPositive
11-21-2015, 11:19 PM
Premature jackass elation

C222
11-21-2015, 11:47 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I don't know why you're laughing. Go back and read the game thread.

TUSK
11-22-2015, 01:18 AM

It's not my place to say it.....

but you are a dick..... even if you'd been correct.....

a dick.

mstatefan91
11-22-2015, 01:36 AM
I don't know why you're laughing. Go back and read the game thread.
Game thread is a place of emotion. I didn't come out here and start my own thread and ultimately look like a jack ass for doing so.

RougeDawg
11-22-2015, 01:36 AM
How long does this bear get to continue to post here? Please go back through his posts. He is subtle but hasn't been hiding it for those who see. Every game day he posts numerous troll posts like this at the very first sight of adversity. Come on mods, y'all are slippin.

ScoobaDawg
11-22-2015, 01:51 AM
How long does this bear get to continue to post here? Please go back through his posts. He is subtle but hasn't been hiding it for those who see. Every game day he posts numerous troll posts like this at the very first sight of adversity. Come on mods, y'all are slippin.

Look you are wrong and need to stop calling posters out..because once again you are WRONG.
Its Goat Holder... this has been pointed out over and over. Goat is a MSU fan.. a dumb, multi-personality fan that flys off the handle...
But He is Goat....

BeardoMSU
11-22-2015, 01:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI0-3BRjAYU

RougeDawg
11-22-2015, 02:06 AM
Look you are wrong and need to stop calling posters out..because once again you are WRONG.
Its Goat Holder... this has been pointed out over and over. Goat is a MSU fan.. a dumb, multi-personality fan that flys off the handle...
But He is Goat....

Ok i guess I'm "WRONG". I just find it highly odd that a so called MSU fan has more posts that are pro Bucky/Bears and other subsequently troll posts than actual posts of sustenance. From day 1 I've been watching his rhetoric. Pardon me for taking note. Guess it's common for state fans to praise OM and tear us down. Thanks for letting me know I'm wrong for noticing this. And one should stop calling out that which what they see repeatedly occurring? Thanks for letting me know to not call out what is clearly a pattern.

Dawg61
11-22-2015, 02:15 AM
Ok i guess I'm "WRONG". I just find it highly odd that a so called MSU fan has more posts that are pro Bucky/Bears and other subsequently troll posts than actual posts of sustenance. From day 1 I've been watching his rhetoric. Pardon me for taking note. Guess it's common for state fans to praise OM and tear us down. Thanks for letting me know I'm wrong for noticing this. And one should stop calling out that which what they see repeatedly occurring? Thanks for letting me know to not call out what is clearly a pattern.

Goat has been posting on MSU message boards for a decade. He's also been banned about twenty times for letting his Jeckyll Bear side speak over his Hyde MSU side. Problem you're having is that the two posters you've decided to call out are not new.

ScoobaDawg
11-22-2015, 02:48 AM
Goat has been posting on MSU message boards for a decade. He's also been banned about twenty times for letting his Jeckyll Bear side speak over his Hyde MSU side. Problem you're having is that the two posters you've decided to call out are not new.

give it another month or so. Goat will go off his rocker crazy and be banned a dozen times, declare my hatred for him...
but that will be because he is the goat we all know...
and that person sure is not a bear... maybe slightly obsessed with hating them...but many others are the same...just not as vocal

BrunswickDawg
11-22-2015, 08:49 AM
Premature jackass elation
GOLD!

Schultzy
11-22-2015, 09:09 AM
Ill take up for goat, most all of us were thinking what he posted about that time.

Then Beni bails us out instead of just covering the tight end on the last kick.

Todd4State
11-22-2015, 09:20 AM
Ill take up for goat, most all of us were thinking what he posted about that time.

Problem with Goat is he will talk about how someone doesn't know what they're talking about after posting something like that.

Taog Redloh
11-22-2015, 09:42 AM

Of course we were.

I thought we would lose before, during, and right up til the end of the game. I got it wrong, and I enjoyed the win just as much as anyone else. Still enjoying it because I know a bunch of Arkansas folks.

Oh nos Goat is a jackass and creamed himself lulz!1!!1........not the first or last time.

Ptolemy
11-22-2015, 09:46 AM

Uhhhh...friends don't call you "soothsayer" huh?

sleepy dawg
11-22-2015, 09:58 AM
It's not my place to say it.....

but you are a dick..... even if you'd been correct.....

a dick.

Thank you! Dude is smart and puts thought behind (most) his posts, but a dick no doubt.

Statecoachingblows**
11-22-2015, 10:12 AM
http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/11/21/9776952/espn-arkansas-mississippi-state-f-bomb

Didn't know where else to put this, seemed appropriate