PDA

View Full Version : Since most of our fans have quit on the team...

SDDawg
11-21-2015, 05:30 PM
Here's a real fan's thread about MSU football and the remainder of the season.

1. Mullen will find a way to win on the road against Arky tonight, expect Dak to rush for over 80 yards and to be mobile enough to keep them honest. Running game won't magically appear but WR corps will keep the chains moving. Our liabilities (e.g. Jackson) will see very limited action and DL will step up big tonight to give us the D we need. Young DBs will also be big for us.

2. OM is dog shit and will be exposed in Egg Bowl. Freeze is known for beating teams he shouldn't and then losing to teams he could have easily beaten, so even if they match up well they gonna lose in Starkpatch. Dan has been game planning all year and thinking about this game. Also remember, a few busted plays were the difference and Geoff Collins quit on our asses, that miserable piece of shit. F him and F OM, Dak will not lose to those idiots. OL will have their game of the season.

3. Bowl game is a crap shoot at this point with so many variables, but we'll likely win. Then it's another 10 win season and one of the best records in the SEC for the past 2 years. But yah, Dan is such a shitty coach. **

Some of you either need to get off the whiskey or get on it... lot of football left and Dan isn't making $4M a year for nothing. Give the man and this team an opportunity to finish strong. I will be sure to bump this thread when I'm proven right.

Jack Lambert
11-21-2015, 05:35 PM
We lost to Bama on four plays.

SDDawg
11-21-2015, 05:37 PM
We lost to Bama on four plays.

We did - but I don't think that means we'll lose every remaining game the same way. Also lost to OM on a few busted plays last year, that wasn't the story of the season to me. Shouldn't be here either.

cheewgumm
11-21-2015, 05:37 PM
I think we win today too.

CadaverDawg
11-21-2015, 05:38 PM
http://www.quicksprout.com/images/drunk.jpg

Treemydawg
11-21-2015, 05:39 PM
Your going to the game in Fayetteville tonight, right ???

Jack Lambert
11-21-2015, 05:39 PM
We did - but I don't think that means we'll lose every remaining game the same way. Also lost to OM on a few busted plays last year, that wasn't the story of the season to me. Shouldn't be here either.

I agree. Other then those four plays they played pretty good. Dak still manage to throw for over 300 with nine sacks and Arkansas is not Bama.

SDDawg
11-21-2015, 05:40 PM
Your going to the game in Fayetteville tonight, right ???

I'll go when you invite to your box, Tree. ** Until then I'm at home in CA for this one. Mizzou was my only road game this year and it was a blast.

Dawg61
Didn't read after "here's a real fan's thread"

SDDawg
http://www.quicksprout.com/images/drunk.jpg

That's how I looked after the Mizzou win!

Treemydawg
11-21-2015, 05:44 PM
I'll go when you invite to your box, Tree. ** Until then I'm at home in CA for this one. Mizzou was my only road game this year and it was a blast.

I understand, hell I posted a thread earlier this year trying to give away( first come first serve) 7 tickets but I guess no one was interested.

Noxdog
11-21-2015, 05:46 PM
I shake my head in shame at some our fans. Hypocrisy is the name of the game. If lsu was beating om by the same score the same posters who are crying like bitches would be talking about how bad we were gonna beat them next. I sit in amazement that a loss to bama has turned normal level headed poster into >>>> well you know.

If we had lost to bama by a point the same posters would be upbeat about tonites game and next week.

Message boards, bro. They are like woman's periods.

1. Mullen will find a way to win on the road against Arky tonight, expect Dak to rush for over 80 yards and to be mobile enough to keep them honest. Running game won't magically appear but WR corps will keep the chains moving. Our liabilities (e.g. Jackson) will see very limited action and DL will step up big tonight to give us the D we need. Young DBs will also be big for us.

2. OM is dog shit and will be exposed in Egg Bowl. Freeze is known for beating teams he shouldn't and then losing to teams he could have easily beaten, so even if they match up well they gonna lose in Starkpatch. Dan has been game planning all year and thinking about this game. Also remember, a few busted plays were the difference and Geoff Collins quit on our asses, that miserable piece of shit. F him and F OM, Dak will not lose to those idiots. OL will have their game of the season.

3. Bowl game is a crap shoot at this point with so many variables, but we'll likely win. Then it's another 10 win season and one of the best records in the SEC for the past 2 years. But yah, Dan is such a shitty coach. **

Some of you either need to get off the whiskey or get on it... lot of football left and Dan isn't making $4M a year for nothing. Give the man and this team an opportunity to finish strong. I will be sure to bump this thread when I'm proven right.

gravedigger
11-21-2015, 05:52 PM

I'm not sure how real of a fan I am. Here are my responses:

1 I'm fine with that

2. No they aren't. No Dan hasn't. No ourOL won't. But maybe Dan understands he can't run into the teeth of a good DL to set up the pass. Maybe he understands he doesn't have the ol to pass protect for three checks on plays of more than 8 yards to gain. Maybe dak can correct this if Dan is still in a coma.

3. Win out or know the fan base will not be at a bowl. Win out and this year is salvaged. Bowl game is an aside.

I'm not pissed about the season. It happens.

State82
11-21-2015, 06:41 PM
I'm not sure how real of a fan I am. Here are my responses:

1 I'm fine with that

2. No they aren't. No Dan hasn't. No ourOL won't. But maybe Dan understands he can't run into the teeth of a good DL to set up the pass. Maybe he understands he doesn't have the ol to pass protect for three checks on plays of more than 8 yards to gain. Maybe dak can correct this if Dan is still in a coma.

3. Win out or know the fan base will not be at a bowl. Win out and this year is salvaged. Bowl game is an aside.

I'm not pissed about the season. It happens.

This and CD's pic are the reasonable reactions to the OP. I discounted everything else in it when I read UNM is dog shit because anybody that has watched them knows that's ludicrous.

SDDawg
11-21-2015, 07:12 PM
This and CD's pic are the reasonable reactions to the OP. I discounted everything else in it when I read UNM is dog shit because anybody that has watched them knows that's ludicrous.

A real fan knows they are dog shit and agrees. Wanna be coaches and commentators try to deny it... Not real fans. Sorry.

gravedigger
11-21-2015, 07:23 PM
A real fan knows they are dog shit and agrees. Wanna be coaches and commentators try to deny it... Not real fans. Sorry.

Ok. Whatever you say.

klong-dog
11-21-2015, 07:26 PM
Congrats on already being wrong, with just one possession into the game.

War Machine Dawg
11-21-2015, 07:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Dg7kiry.gif

SDDawg
11-21-2015, 07:32 PM
Exactly what I am talking about KLONGDONG!!!! You'd rather be right and have MSU lose... Lame AF.

SDDawg
11-21-2015, 07:36 PM
Ok. Whatever you say.

You are right- whatever the F I say, now go kick it at NAFOOM or something.

klong-dog
11-21-2015, 07:36 PM
Not at all, I just don't like someone trying to my hopes up, only to have them fn shattered. That's all.

SDDawg
11-21-2015, 07:43 PM
Not at all, I just don't like someone trying to my hopes up, only to have them fn shattered. That's all.

I am sorry man, for real. That's the realest thing I have seen on here in a while. Hang in there, I think we win tonight.

t45fixer
11-21-2015, 07:43 PM
No quit. **** that

Dawgfan61
11-21-2015, 08:28 PM
Not all of our fans have quit on the team. Just the ones that have to be right and know more than our coach!!!!