PDA

View Full Version : SEC East is killing the SEC today

Dawg61
11-21-2015, 03:14 PM
South Carolina about to lose to the Citadel and the SEC East champs Florida is strugggggling vs 2-8 Florida Atlantic tied 14-14 late 4th quarter. If Florida loses we the SEC will hear about this for ten years. Embarrassing for the SEC East champ to be tied to a 2-8 FAU team.

Blackout
11-21-2015, 03:20 PM
These referees in the Carolina game should never do another game again

Dawg61
11-21-2015, 03:23 PM

Lol that was a brutal flag. Pharaoh (awesome name) Cooper houses a 90 yarder but it gets called back because one of the WRs was moving during the snap. Brutal. He was moving though.

Quaoarsking
11-21-2015, 03:23 PM

Didn't see it live, but did they really call back South Carolina's winning TD on a phantom false start that didn't actually happen?

Blackout
11-21-2015, 03:24 PM
Didn't see it live, but did they really call back South Carolina's winning TD on a phantom false start that didn't actually happen?

Replay looked like everyone was set but they said that the Gamecocks weren't set

Dawg61
11-21-2015, 03:26 PM

WR wasn't set. It was a legit penalty but that ticky-tac flag shouldn't get thrown on 4th down with the game in the balance.

Dawg61
11-21-2015, 03:27 PM
Replay looked like everyone was set but they said that the Gamecocks weren't set

Watch the slot WR. He's shuffling his legs during the snap.

Goldendawg
11-21-2015, 03:28 PM
I don't care how "great" Spurrier has been in his career. I remember how he used to run the score up on everyone he could in years past. He was a coward for running out on USC in the way he did. He should have been around to take the medicine for this mess. I however do not want to see them improving right now, as we play them next year.

Quaoarsking
11-21-2015, 03:29 PM
WR wasn't set. It was a legit penalty but that ticky-tac flag shouldn't get thrown on 4th down with the game in the balance.

Well if it really was a legit penalty, the flag should be thrown, regardless of situation.

mstatefan91
11-21-2015, 03:32 PM

Flag should be thrown 100% of the time if it is a legit penalty. The team should be penalized on a crucial down if they aren't there mentally.

Dawg61
11-21-2015, 03:38 PM
Flag should be thrown 100% of the time if it is a legit penalty. The team should be penalized on a crucial down if they aren't there mentally.

Sorry but on ticky-tac flags when the team is losing, it's 4th and 13, 40 seconds left and they have 90 yards to go I think the refs should let some shit slide.

mstatefan91
11-21-2015, 03:40 PM
Sorry but on ticky-tac flags when the team is losing, it's 4th and 13, 40 seconds left and they have 90 yards to go I think the refs should let some shit slide.
That's fine. I don't mind if you disagree with me.

Should the refs have let the two potential pass interference calls go against Florida in OT?

HSVDawg
11-21-2015, 03:48 PM
There is no way you can make the argument that the SEC is the cream of the crop when an entire division is composed of nothing but mediocre teams.

mstatefan91
11-21-2015, 04:20 PM
There is no way you can make the argument that the SEC is the cream of the crop when an entire division is composed of nothing but mediocre teams.

I think only SDS is still running around screaming "SEC SEC SEC!" at everyone.

PMDawg
11-21-2015, 04:20 PM
I don't care how "great" Spurrier has been in his career. I remember how he used to run the score up on everyone he could in years past. He was a coward for running out on USC in the way he did. He should have been around to take the medicine for this mess. I however do not want to see them improving right now, as we play them next year.

Did he for sure quit? I got the feeling he was asked to "retire".

PMDawg
11-21-2015, 04:21 PM

Yeah, um, the SEC is not good this year. Alabama is. The rest of us are not very good.

fader2103
11-21-2015, 04:25 PM
If it was a legit penalty then it should be called. I hate when teams get called because who they are or what conference they play for. Good Job Refs. The right team won that game if cocks got a case of ED