PDA

View Full Version : Time to go Samuel L. Jackson on this week....

Dawgowar
11-21-2015, 01:34 PM
Bama game

Basketball reality hits like a truck

Board of normally fun people turns into a commercial for PMS products

But got you all beat.....

Shingles. I am tired of these mother ****ing shingles on my mother ****ing face.

Okay, they are mostly cleared but I on my 5th day of prednisone and even the weather girl with the big rack is making me scream in anger.

Not sure how I will make it through the game.

Shingles. On my mother ****ing face. The only thing worse might be fire ants on my dick with chiggers in my asshole but I don't want to find out. Particularly if I had to take the damn prednisone.

Have a nice day mother ****ers.

My ****ing face.

Jack Lambert
11-21-2015, 01:41 PM
I thought Shingles usually goes around the stomack like a belt? Hate you got them on your face. That sucks! Hope you feel better.

starkvegasdawg
11-21-2015, 01:46 PM
Say what one more time

Dawgowar
11-21-2015, 01:47 PM
Say what one more time

Shingles - face - **** me.

CadaverDawg
11-21-2015, 01:54 PM
Bama game

Shingles. I am tired of these mother ****ing shingles on my mother ****ing face.

Okay, they are mostly cleared but I on my 5th day of prednisone and even the weather girl with the big rack is making me scream in anger.

Shingles. On my mother ****ing face. The only thing worse might be fire ants on my dick with chiggers in my asshole but I don't want to find out. Particularly if I had to take the damn prednisone.

My ****ing face.

I've never felt so sorry for someone while laughing so hard at a post in my life. I feel for you on the shingles, but that was one hell of a funny post, man.

Boya
11-21-2015, 02:11 PM
What

Coach34
11-21-2015, 02:16 PM
Awesome post. Sorry man- that sux

Dawgowar
11-21-2015, 02:26 PM
Thanks - advantages of 7 days of Prednisone - --- after five days of 3 hours sleep I am tearing it up at age 52 on Call of Duty Black Ops 3.

Jack Lambert
11-21-2015, 02:37 PM
Thanks - advantages of 7 days of Prednisone - --- after five days of 3 hours sleep I am tearing it up at age 52 on Call of Duty Black Ops 3.

Damn your old but I'm not far behind you and I had the chicken Pox as a kid. I guess I have a 1 in 2 chance of getting it.

mcain31
11-21-2015, 02:42 PM
I think I'm at risk for shingles since I had chicken pox as a toddler and teen

gravedigger
11-21-2015, 02:47 PM
Bama game

My ****ing face.

Dog......good grief man. I have no idea what you are going through but if you were here I'd fill you up with whiskey and we'd just scream at the tv until sunday night.

nobody should have to deal with that at 52.

Glad to see you have a sense of humor.

AROB44
11-21-2015, 03:09 PM
If you haven't had shingles, you can get a vaccination to protect against having them. My wife had it...I couldn't due to being a transplant recipient. Even though I had chicken pox as a child, I have not had an outbreak....knock on wood!!!

Dawgowar
11-21-2015, 03:09 PM
Dog......good grief man. I have no idea what you are going through but if you were here I'd fill you up with whiskey and we'd just scream at the tv until sunday night.

nobody should have to deal with that at 52.

Glad to see you have a sense of humor.

Thankfully mine was not a horrible case. Thing was I had to stop during the rain in Baton Rouge the night of the Bama-LSU game and stayed at a less than premium LaQuinta. Thought some fleas or bedbugs had ripped my forehead and let it slide for a week. By then had another 20 sores spring up and went to the Doc, one above the eye.

If you are over 40 and were even exposed to the Chickenpox you are at risk. I never had it as a kid. My generation did not have a vaccine for it. If you get some things that feel like zits in clusters go straight to the doc. The faster they get the steroids on it the faster you may get relief and minimize the outbreak. If you want to see what happens if you do not address it fast google "Shingles on face" - Not safe for digestive process warning. Mine stayed mild and that was more than enough for my ass.

Weird thing, they are related to your brain so they will only break out in a quadrant and stay on one side of your body. They do not cross the center point but can go torso, head, back.

Piled up the junk food for tonight. Liver retired from booze a long time ago. Be well guys. Hopefully we pull out of this nosedive tonight.

I am 90% heeled but have to finish the steroid regimen.

missouridawg
11-21-2015, 03:13 PM
I had shingles while at State. Wrapped from my shoulder blade all the way to my breast plate. And through my arm pit. It was ****ing awful. Can't imagine what it would be like on the face.

As a side note, I had a professor at State who got shingles on the top of his bald head. That shit had to be miserable too.