PDA

View Full Version : Weather for AR game tomorrow

starkvegasdawg
11-20-2015, 07:12 PM
NWS says 34 at 5:00pm on the way down to a low of 18. Winds gusting to 30mph. This is going to be miserable conditions. Only plus is it will be dry.

maroonmania
11-20-2015, 07:26 PM
Weather.com, for what its worth, is showing 34 at the start of the game (6:00) down to around 26 by 10 pm. Only difference is they are showing the winds settling down in the evening. Might be around 10 mph at the start but reducing from there through the game. They are showing the worst wind conditions from around 10 a.m - 4 p.m.

ShotgunDawg
11-20-2015, 07:35 PM
I think it will be great football weather.

Arkansas' stadium sits down in a hole and is a fairly tall horshoe with the open end facing due North. If the wind is from any other direction except due North, I don't believe it will be very noticeable. The stadium is kind of built to not be windy

maroonmania
11-20-2015, 07:40 PM
I think it will be great football weather.

Arkansas' stadium sits down in a hole and is a fairly tall horshoe with the open end facing due North. If the wind is from any other direction except due North, I don't believe it will be very noticeable. The stadium is kind of built to not be windy

Well I hope you are right. Not only do I need the Dogs to win but Dak is my fantasy QB in the semifinals of our league tomorrow. I need him to put up good numbers against the Arkansas defense.