View Full Version : I was curious how Rick Ray and SEMO were doing

ScottH
11-20-2015, 12:59 AM
so I looked it up.

0-3

Dayton 53-84
Evansville 65-80
Alabama A&M 56-74

I have no idea what they had coming back. They did beat Alabama A&M last year.

In the touch foul 100 point world, I was most interested in their offensive production.

BossDawg
11-20-2015, 02:15 AM
"I guarantee you this: every time you come see our team play it'll be three things that you'll walk away saying. You'll say that team played harder than the other team, you'll say that team played tougher than the other team, and the most important thing that gets left out a lot of times is that team played smarter than the other team. Every single time that we step foot on the court you'll walk away saying those three things and when you walk out of here you'll say, 'I want to watch that team play again.'"

That was from his introduction at SEMO. He also said, "Southeast Missouri State gives me a chance to still be a head ball coach but also be a head ball coach where you've got a chance to be successful."

A chance to be successful? Wonder what he meant by that?

ScoobaDawg
11-20-2015, 09:58 AM
That was from his introduction at SEMO. He also said, "Southeast Missouri State gives me a chance to still be a head ball coach but also be a head ball coach where you've got a chance to be successful."

A chance to be successful? Wonder what he meant by that?

Sounds like he things he didn't get a fair shake or chance here.... You keep on believing that. When he gets fired from there in a few years it will show he should just be a lifetime assistant.

BeardoMSU
11-20-2015, 10:04 AM
Yeah, but look...his team is playing good defense. They're keeping them under 85!****