PDA

View Full Version : Is it just a coincidence or what?

msstate7
11-20-2015, 12:25 AM
Uab scrimmage -- we win by 20
Ft valley st (exh) -- we win by 39
Eastern wash -- we win by 18

Malik starts playing...

Southern -- we lose by 4
Miami -- we lose by 26

BeardoMSU
11-20-2015, 12:27 AM
Uab scrimmage -- we win by 20
Ft valley st (exh) -- we win by 39
Eastern wash -- we win by 18

Malik starts playing...

Southern -- we lose by 4
Miami -- we lose by 26

I really don't think Malik is the issue. IJ's first game was an anomaly I think. He still got destroyed on defense, but had definitely his best game in the uniform offensively. I hate the ball in his hands. He has no vision. He's constantly missing wide open guys, or worse, passing the ball to him a second too late, resulting in a TO.

Malik has hardly played in weeks. He hasn't been terrible, lol. He's just not been what we expected him to be out of the gate. Give him time. This year is a transition year, regardless.

JohnnyQuid
11-20-2015, 12:28 AM
yes. just coincidence

msstate7
11-20-2015, 12:36 AM
yes. just coincidence

I think so too. If anything, I wasn't blaming Malik... Thinking maybe some resentment from the team towards him causing issues.

We really need a win tomorrow so this thing doesn't blow up big time. We have a bunch of players that are used to losing and will lay down if things keep falling apart

bulldawg28
11-20-2015, 01:18 AM
I wondered the same watching today.
I think so too. If anything, I wasn't blaming Malik... Thinking maybe some resentment from the team towards him causing issues.

We really need a win tomorrow so this thing doesn't blow up big time. We have a bunch of players that are used to losing and will lay down if things keep falling apart

DudyDawg
11-20-2015, 01:22 AM
I really don't think Malik is the issue. IJ's first game was an anomaly I think. He still got destroyed on defense, but had definitely his best game in the uniform offensively. I hate the ball in his hands. He has no vision. He's constantly missing wide open guys, or worse, passing the ball to him a second too late, resulting in a TO.

Malik has hardly played in weeks. He hasn't been terrible, lol. He's just not been what we expected him to be out of the gate. Give him time. This year is a transition year, regardless.

Malik has been terrible. He's committing middle school turnovers. But that's not the reason we are getting spanked.