PDA

View Full Version : Talking smack to Indiana fans

Dawg61
11-19-2015, 09:20 PM
to losing by 26 to Miami after giving up 105 points. Worst spoonful of reality I've tasted in awhile.

msstate7
11-19-2015, 09:21 PM
Thank God our recruits signed before this week

confucius say
11-19-2015, 09:33 PM

I had the same thought. Thankful for the early signing period

GreenheadDawg
11-19-2015, 10:31 PM
Well they should realize they have all the opportunity in the world to come in and start from day 1

Bully13
11-19-2015, 10:47 PM
hoosier could come here and talk shit right now and there's not a damned thing we could say. I wouldn't blame him if he did. in those "beginning years" we speak of with Howland at those other schools, did he lose to swac teams and get blown out by 30 or so?

maroonmania
11-20-2015, 10:48 AM
hoosier could come here and talk shit right now and there's not a damned thing we could say. I wouldn't blame him if he did. in those "beginning years" we speak of with Howland at those other schools, did he lose to swac teams and get blown out by 30 or so?

Wait a minute, the only smack being talked to Hoosier about was in recruiting. In recruiting we did kick some tail, including Indiana's. Now as far as our team, I don't know of any MSU fans that thought any more than AT BEST this particular MSU team would be any better than an NCAA bubble team. No doubt what we've seen the past 2 games is worse than most of us ever thought we would see this year but hopefully there is still a chance for Howland to get this team turned around enough to at least be respectable. Would mean a lot at this juncture just to get to the NIT.

defiantdog
11-20-2015, 11:33 AM

Could be a reverse effect on recruits. At least they know they'll play right away

Ifyouonlyknew
11-20-2015, 01:13 PM

Recruits aren't over emotional creatures like fans are.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-20-2015, 03:35 PM
Could be a reverse effect on recruits. At least they know they'll play right away

This is exactly it. We couldn't really sell that we were a top basketball program. Playing time was the pitch.