PDA

View Full Version : Let me remind the Bears yet again, since they forget every few weeks...

CadaverDawg
11-18-2015, 04:55 PM
I keep seeing Ole Miss fans comparing their season to MSU's, making fun of our best wins, touting their Bama win, etc..

Must I remind you that you have a Top 3 recruiting class that is Juniors. A class that contains potentially 5 first round picks, including possibly 2 Top 5 picks. You also have a JUCO QB transfer that has played really well. And you lost very little from last year's 9 win team. On top of that, you grabbed an early fluke win over Bama and had about as clear a path to not only the SEC Championship, but to the College Football Playoff, as possible.

Meanwhile, preseason you called in radio shows, posted online, and tweeted that MSU lost tons of talent and would be lucky to go 6-6 this season. We lost our OL, our NFL RB, and two Senior DBs to injury...and everyone outside of MSU predicted MSU to finish last in the West.

Now 10 games into the year, your team has losses to Florida, Arkansas, and MEMPHIS. All of which have losses on the year. MSU has 3 losses to Bama, LSU, and A&M. Ole Miss cannot finish better than 9 regular season wins, with the most talented team in the history of your program. To put that in perspective...Last year Dan Mullen took a Top 35 class and won 10 regular season games, and was ranked #1 for 5 weeks. Hugh Freeze has Top THREE talent, and has no chance at 10 regular season wins.

So when you are constantly using MSU as your measuring stick, keep in mind that this was supposed to be YOUR YEAR. Praying you finish a game ahead of a rebuilding MSU team with a "Fullback playing QB" was never part of the plan. So every time you try to justify your failed season by comparing wins to MSU, talking about how y'all beat Bama, etc.... Keep in mind that everyone is laughing at you. Not only laughing Bc Ole Miss proved they'll never win the West regardless of talent...but laughing Bc your own words told us all how great OM would be and how bad MSU would suck. Yet here we are again in this familiar place, where Ole Miss in underachieving while MSU is exceeding expectations, and you're praying yet again that somehow you can finish ahead of big bro for the first time in 6 years.

You're an embarrassment, a fraud, and a joke...and watching you fall on your face after such expectations never gets old. Just wanted to remind you guys that you should be ashamed of this season, and that everyone laughs as you try to call it a success.

Now, click an ad abd start prepping for your SuperBowl...it's only a week and a half away.

HailState

BossDawg
11-18-2015, 05:00 PM
Yet again they're just lying to themselves to feel better. There isn't a sane person on this planet that would rather have UMiss's season, especially considering how amazingly talented they are, like you said. What a bunch of goons.

msstate7
11-18-2015, 05:00 PM
The lose what 15-20 out of their 2-deep and open with bama, Georgia, and fsu in September

LC Dawg
11-18-2015, 05:32 PM
They thought during the preseason that they were going to win the West and when they beat Bama they were sure they were going to win a national championship. I'll bet thousands of them booked flights to Arizona after the Bama game. Now they have two solid losses (one to Memphis!), and another heartbreaker that proves once again that God will punish a morally bankrupt fanbase. All they can do is take shots at us to try to get that sinking feeling out of their guts. They know this is the end of the line with the greatest class ever and they realize they didn't get a good return on their inve$tment. If Les can get his guys regrouped enough to go to Oxford and take care of business it will be even more glorious at the Egg Bowl when we give the greatest class ever in the history of Ole Miss football their fifth loss of the year.

defiantdog
11-18-2015, 05:39 PM
They beat Bama before Bama knew who their QB was. It's all good and fun. OM also lost to Florida in embarrassing fashion. Who cares..... I just want to win out.

Also, they can potentially lose Big Nkemdiche, Tunsil, Engram (not sure if he'll leave early), Treadwell, Conner, and Adeboyejo. They're going to suffer greatly at safety because Hampton is soft. Also, I'm not sure if Van Jefferson can jump in and take Treadwell's spot. Jefferson is a skinny dude..... looks like he can break easily. They're going to be a young, developing team next year.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
11-18-2015, 05:48 PM
The lose what 15-20 out of their 2-deep and open with bama, Georgia, and fsu in September

Didn't realize this for them next year.....sucks to be a Mississippi fan.

SDDawg
11-18-2015, 05:52 PM
Some little fool from Lebanon tried to slide into my mentions today, talking trash. I would love to see those fools lose out (won't happen if they go to Liberty, but still).

msstate7
11-18-2015, 05:57 PM
Some little fool from Lebanon tried to slide into my mentions today, talking trash. I would love to see those fools lose out (won't happen if they go to Liberty, but still).

Please let usm or la tech beat om in the liberty bowl

Bass Chaser
11-18-2015, 06:23 PM
Liberty Bowl is now Big 12 / SEC match up but I know what you mean.

msstate7
11-18-2015, 06:24 PM
Liberty Bowl is now Big 12 / SEC match up but I know what you mean.

Ahhh... Seems the liberty has stepped up

lastmajordog
11-18-2015, 09:06 PM
"Hurrumph"!! ......Blazing Saddles

Great Post CD

lastmajordog
11-18-2015, 09:23 PM
I keep seeing Ole Miss fans comparing their season to MSU's, making fun of our best wins, touting their Bama win, etc..

Must I remind you that you have a Top 3 recruiting class that is Juniors. A class that contains potentially 5 first round picks, including possibly 2 Top 5 picks. You also have a JUCO QB transfer that has played really well. And you lost very little from last year's 9 win team. On top of that, you grabbed an early fluke win over Bama and had about as clear a path to not only the SEC Championship, but to the College Football Playoff, as possible.

Meanwhile, preseason you called in radio shows, posted online, and tweeted that MSU lost tons of talent and would be lucky to go 6-6 this season. We lost our OL, our NFL RB, and two Senior DBs to injury...and everyone outside of MSU predicted MSU to finish last in the West.

Now 10 games into the year, your team has losses to Florida, Arkansas, and MEMPHIS. All of which have losses on the year. MSU has 3 losses to Bama, LSU, and A&M. Ole Miss cannot finish better than 9 regular season wins, with the most talented team in the history of your program. To put that in perspective...Last year Dan Mullen took a Top 35 class and won 10 regular season games, and was ranked #1 for 5 weeks. Hugh Freeze has Top THREE talent, and has no chance at 10 regular season wins.

So when you are constantly using MSU as your measuring stick, keep in mind that this was supposed to be YOUR YEAR. Praying you finish a game ahead of a rebuilding MSU team with a "Fullback playing QB" was never part of the plan. So every time you try to justify your failed season by comparing wins to MSU, talking about how y'all beat Bama, etc.... Keep in mind that everyone is laughing at you. Not only laughing Bc Ole Miss proved they'll never win the West regardless of talent...but laughing Bc your own words told us all how great OM would be and how bad MSU would suck. Yet here we are again in this familiar place, where Ole Miss in underachieving while MSU is exceeding expectations, and you're praying yet again that somehow you can finish ahead of big bro for the first time in 6 years.

You're an embarrassment, a fraud, and a joke...and watching you fall on your face after such expectations never gets old. Just wanted to remind you guys that you should be ashamed of this season, and that everyone laughs as you try to call it a success.

Now, click an ad abd start prepping for your SuperBowl...it's only a week and a half away.

HailState

Once I reminded a big UNM fan that I was sorry Eli's senior year was such a disappointment. Best QB evahhh along with the best offensive line "money can buy" and only had to win the home game against LSU to win "the big one". I think I followed with Relf did something Eli couldn't do....beat his rival 3 straight years. I've found truth is the best Shark repellant.