PDA

View Full Version : $15 million buyout

Statecoachingblows**
11-18-2015, 01:43 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/writer/dennis-dodd/25379600/inside-college-football-is-lsu-really-ready-to-part-ways-with-les-miles

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/11/18/les-miles-coaching-for-his-very-job-these-next-two-weeks/

The fact that LSU even considered agreeing to a buyout that size is amazing. Saw another article that Les has it in the buyout that assistants also get six months salary equaling another $2million. $17 million total for the buyout and hire a new guy. Could they possibly be that insane on da bayou?

preachermatt83
11-18-2015, 01:49 PM
Les Miles is not going anywhere unless they lose out

defiantdog
11-18-2015, 02:09 PM

I still don't see him being fired. The fans have wanted him gone since he lost the national title to Alabama. But he still wins games, and gives them a chance. LSU may lose to OM, but they aren't losing to that A&M dumpster fire.

mparkerfd20
11-18-2015, 02:22 PM

He gone.

NCDawg
11-18-2015, 02:29 PM
Scout shows LSU being no. 1 in the nation in recruiting next year, due I'm sure in no small part to Ed Orgeron. If Miles is fired, we need to make Orgeron an offer he can't refuse. Getting top notch recruits is the only way we're going to be able to compete with Alabama.

maroonmania
11-18-2015, 02:34 PM
Scout shows LSU being no. 1 in the nation in recruiting next year, due I'm sure in no small part to Ed Orgeron. If Miles is fired, we need to make Orgeron an offer he can't refuse. Getting top notch recruits is the only way we're going to be able to compete with Alabama.

We've been through this, Orgeron will never be hired at MSU unless there are a lot of changes in the MSU administration. Bracky and the Ogre could never coexist.

Ifyouonlyknew
11-18-2015, 02:47 PM

You plan on getting rid of Manny?

basedog
11-18-2015, 02:59 PM

You are on a roll today. Glad to see you responding.

NCDawg
11-18-2015, 03:29 PM

Absolutely not. Just pay him what is necessary to get him. I'm sure we can find a place for him, that is if we are truly serious about winning.

TrapGame
11-18-2015, 03:38 PM
We've been through this, Orgeron will never be hired at MSU unless there are a lot of changes in the MSU administration. Bracky and the Ogre could never coexist.

Yep, Ogre wrote the recruiting playbook Freeze is using now. His recruiting philosophy would not jive with By The Rules Bracky.

BrunswickDawg
11-18-2015, 04:01 PM
You are on a roll today. Glad to see you responding.

Must have made time between calls to USC and Miami.***