PDA

View Full Version : So, crootniks, who is our next big commitment?

CadaverDawg
07-31-2013, 04:47 PM
Has Cory Thomas said when he will announce yet? I see that Tennessee fans are giving him a lot of love, and he is enjoying it.

We need to get him. I would like to see us pick up Gerri Green, Jesse Jackson, and it would be great to get Speeks. How do you guys feel about Marcus Green, the WR?

Thoughts?

bocfarm
07-31-2013, 04:52 PM
CT pushed his committment date back and will apparently take visits

The Moore twins is something to watch for

Rick Danko
07-31-2013, 04:52 PM
Humphrey***

Coach34
07-31-2013, 04:58 PM
The Moore twins is something to watch for

I hope we dont have room- not real impressed with them

hailmari
07-31-2013, 05:03 PM
If getting them helps with Jamal Peters, I won't be against it. They could provide some speed on ST...

engie
07-31-2013, 05:21 PM
Yep, I want the bigger Moore twin bad...He's got absolute ridiculous speed for a linebacker. Would be tremendous with coaching and in a WLB role...

gravedigger
07-31-2013, 05:30 PM
Jesse Jackson...wr or JC offensive tackle Avery Gennesy from Scooba

601Dawg
07-31-2013, 08:00 PM
I hope we dont have room- not real impressed with them

And yet you thought White the short LB from Grenada is an SEC player. I guess that's why he committed to ULL

601Dawg
07-31-2013, 08:01 PM
Yep, I want the bigger Moore twin bad...He's got absolute ridiculous speed for a linebacker. Would be tremendous with coaching and in a WLB role...

He is a kid who would see a huge increase in strength if he redshirted.

Coach34
07-31-2013, 08:13 PM
And yet you thought White the short LB from Grenada is an SEC player. I guess that's why he committed to ULL

ULL has had 3 players drafted in the last 4 years....Vandy has only had 4 drafted

Quit being ridiculous Bundy...sometimes kids get passed over for various reasons but go on to develop and shine

mic
07-31-2013, 08:18 PM
White may be doing the same thing that Holcombe kind of did..
Go ahead and commit to ULL to make sure he has a spot there and if the numbers and spots work out the right way with us in late Jan he flips to the good guys..

engie
07-31-2013, 08:52 PM

Did you suddenly forget about your stance on Tyler Harris -- the 93 4* pro-style QB from Georgia that had an alleged Alabama offer that you were flipping out about us not taking? He's an 83 now and just committed to SMU...

All that to say, if anything, we're all guilty of the same thing from time to time and missing on evals...

Todd4State
07-31-2013, 10:23 PM
White may be doing the same thing that Holcombe kind of did..
Go ahead and commit to ULL to make sure he has a spot there and if the numbers and spots work out the right way with us in late Jan he flips to the good guys..

This is my thought as well. I can't see White turning down an offer from us. And really it may be the same thing with Gennessy as well.

Todd4State
07-31-2013, 10:24 PM
Has Cory Thomas said when he will announce yet? I see that Tennessee fans are giving him a lot of love, and he is enjoying it.

We need to get him. I would like to see us pick up Gerri Green, Jesse Jackson, and it would be great to get Speeks. How do you guys feel about Marcus Green, the WR?

Thoughts?

I would love to add all of those players and I think Green would be a very nice pick-up if we have room.

Raytoraid83
07-31-2013, 10:28 PM
I would love to add all of those players and I think Green would be a very nice pick-up if we have room.

If you're talking about Marcus Green he just committed to ul-Monroe, could be another guy that flips to us late if there's room though