PDA

View Full Version : First time to watch secn+

Dawgology
11-16-2015, 08:11 PM
Doesn't look bad but weird to not have a score tracker on screen.

TopDog58
11-16-2015, 08:13 PM
Hey Matt, your mic is hot!

IMissJack
11-16-2015, 08:14 PM
Doesn't look bad but weird to not have a score tracker on screen.

Bart Gregory mentioned they were having technical issues, and would not have a score tracker tonight, I believe.

Bully13
11-16-2015, 08:21 PM
I have ATT U-Verse and pay $150 for that and my internet. shouldn't I be getting the game? "Search" says I don't

Dawgology
11-16-2015, 08:22 PM
Ok I missed that. My favorite part so far was when they didn't know the mics were on during break and were wondering what was in the cup. Lmfao

Bully13
11-16-2015, 08:22 PM
I want knowledge of this SECN+ you speak of please

wasabaka
11-16-2015, 08:27 PM
I want knowledge of this SECN+ you speak of please

Go to espn3.com or the Watch ESPN app on your phone or iPad.

Harrydawg
11-16-2015, 08:27 PM
Well, it sux right now......

Harrydawg
11-16-2015, 08:28 PM
It beats the hell out of listening on radio......

Bully13
11-16-2015, 08:30 PM
ok, this is that espn.go.com thing, right? but you have to watch from your computer, right? I went there and there were lots of games to choose from but I didn't see our game

ScoobaDawg
11-16-2015, 08:31 PM
I have ATT U-Verse and pay $150 for that and my internet. shouldn't I be getting the game? "Search" says I don't

You wont have it on your tv...you have to watch it online... well unless you do like i do and use a chromecast to my tv.

TopDog58
11-16-2015, 08:33 PM
You wont have it on your tv...you have to watch it online... well unless you do like i do and use a chromecast to my tv.

Coming in crystal clear on the ESPN app on my Xbone

mparkerfd20
11-16-2015, 08:33 PM

Yep a chromecast is the best cheap Christmas present I've ever received.

Dawg496
11-16-2015, 08:36 PM
Another recommendation for a Chromecast. $35 and you can beam just about anything from your phone tk your TV: WatchESPN, CBS games, Netflix, Hulu, you can even play games on it.

Got one in every room and gave all my family one for Christmas.

mparkerfd20
11-16-2015, 08:36 PM
Malik definitely looks like a freshman that hasn't practiced.

notsofarawaydawg
11-16-2015, 08:45 PM
Coming in crystal clear on the ESPN app on my Xbone

Xbone ??? ****

oldjoedawg
11-16-2015, 08:57 PM
ok, this is that espn.go.com thing, right? but you have to watch from your computer, right? I went there and there were lots of games to choose from but I didn't see our game

Bully13, I have Uverse and am watching it on my computer.....you can stream it to your TV with a Roku device, or other devices of that ilk.....got to get a second one for our house because my darling wife is using the one we have to watch movies from Netflix....oh well, at least there is peace in this valley....LOL

boonedawg
11-16-2015, 09:24 PM
Watching on AppleTV

RealHastings
11-16-2015, 10:07 PM
Chromecast is the way to go. Can watch all our basketball and baseball games with the Watch ESPN app. Also, get the TV Cast (C) app; with is you can stream movietube (or equivalent) movies or tv shows straight to your tv from your phone.

Dawg61
11-16-2015, 10:21 PM

You have to choose the channel SECNetwork+ through the Watch ESPN app.

coastratdog
11-17-2015, 07:28 AM
Got the Fire Stick. Could get the WatchESPN App but couldn't get any programming to come on. Had to watch the game on my iPad. Any help?

dickiedawg
11-17-2015, 08:09 AM
For anyone reading this thread considering a way to stream ESPN, here's my $.02. I really didn't love Chromecast at all. I have an Apple TV and a roku streaming stick, both work great and I find them much more intuitive. You have a remote, you pick a channel and pick something to watch a lot like you would on your DVR.
Also, for someone who asked about XBox One, yes the ESPN app does the same thing.
Personally, I can't wait to try out the new Apple TV but at $149 it's more of an investment than the roku streaming stick. (I think the older generation is now $79 and still works well). That one has to wait for Christmas.

RocketCityDawg
11-17-2015, 10:26 AM
For anyone reading this thread considering a way to stream ESPN, here's my $.02. I really didn't love Chromecast at all. I have an Apple TV and a roku streaming stick, both work great and I find them much more intuitive. You have a remote, you pick a channel and pick something to watch a lot like you would on your DVR.
Also, for someone who asked about XBox One, yes the ESPN app does the same thing.
Personally, I can't wait to try out the new Apple TV but at $149 it's more of an investment than the roku streaming stick. (I think the older generation is now $79 and still works well). That one has to wait for Christmas.

+1 for Apple TV.

I don't care for Chromecast. It works, but not nearly as well as Apple TV or XBox.

JayDawg
11-17-2015, 11:50 AM
Are you really comparing the XBox to Chromecast? The XBox is an order of magnitude more expensive.

Riotous Thinking
11-17-2015, 12:24 PM
I have a Roku and a Firestick and am able to watch the games fine on either. After you download the WatchESPN app to whichever device, you have to setup which provider you use, then go online to link your device to your provider. The Firestick or whatever you are using should give you a code to use to do this.

The only downsides to the SECN+ stream last night was all the dead air time during timeouts and halftime, and having to stay off twitter since the live stream usually runs about 30 seconds or so behind someone live tweeting the game.