PDA

View Full Version : To the idiots who don't bother to show up in the Hump...

SDDawg
11-16-2015, 08:04 PM
Please give up your damned tickets. We're stick of empty courtside seats, absolutely ridiculous for Malik's first college game. Place should be packed to the MF'ing gills right now.

Bunch of y'all still crying for that new football coach I guess... SMDH

civildawg
11-16-2015, 08:06 PM
I'm assuming you're sitting in the hump and not being a hypocrite correct?

TopDog58
11-16-2015, 08:08 PM
Its November. Its Monday. Get real.

SDDawg
11-16-2015, 08:13 PM
I'm assuming you're sitting in the hump and not being a hypocrite correct?

I'm sitting in San Diego, CA, dickhead. Thanks for asking though.

Treemydawg
Smh ? Smdh? What do these mean? Sorry for my ignorance as to what these mean.

SDDawg

Cry me a river dude, get off your ass.

TopDog58
11-16-2015, 08:21 PM
Cry me a river dude, get off your ass.

GFY internet tough guy. I dont have tickets so kiss my ass. Stop being a sheep and be a realist. Its got damn football season.

Bully13
11-16-2015, 08:25 PM
Smh ? Smdh? What do these mean? Sorry for my ignorance as to what these mean.

shaking my damn head

civildawg
11-16-2015, 08:27 PM
Watch out people we got an Internet badass over here.

ScoobaDawg
11-16-2015, 08:29 PM
Please give up your damned tickets. We're stick of empty courtside seats, absolutely ridiculous for Malik's first college game. Place should be packed to the MF'ing gills right now.

Bunch of y'all still crying for that new football coach I guess... SMDH

It's a little early to be crying this song..It's a Monday night game after a home football game. There arent many of those on the season. The crowds will come.

Harrydawg
11-16-2015, 08:32 PM
Most season ticket holders (like myself) live in Jackson or further! I was in Starkville all weekend tho..........

You?

Treemydawg
11-16-2015, 08:35 PM
GFY internet tough guy. I dont have tickets so kiss my ass. Stop being a sheep and be a realist. Its got damn football season.

GFY. I think I figured that one out. Go Finger Youself since he's being a puss****

fader2103
11-16-2015, 09:00 PM
In California and you can't make the game? Jeeze what is this world coming to?

SDDawg
11-16-2015, 09:19 PM

You are the worst shit ass poster on this board. Take your two nickels to the Bulldog Club and see if they'll fire Mullen this week. Everyone has quit on football, or have you already forgotten your weekend rants Einstein?!

For the internet badass and GFY comments, whatever fvckwads People should get off their ass and go to the game *OR* give up their tickets to people that can go. To the person in Jackson, find someone in Starkville/GT area that will take those tickets you don't use. I'm sure someone will.

Treemydawg
11-16-2015, 09:30 PM
You are the worst shit ass poster on this board. Take your two nickels to the Bulldog Club and see if they'll fire Mullen this week. Everyone has quit on football, or have you already forgotten your weekend rants Einstein?!

For the internet badass and GFY comments, whatever fvckwads People should get off their ass and go to the game *OR* give up their tickets to people that can go. To the person in Jackson, find someone in Starkville/GT area that will take those tickets you don't use. I'm sure someone will.

Soooo, you are not a season ticket holder bitching about season ticket holders not making the game on a Monday night? The same people that bought season tickets to support the program when they can make it to the games are bitched at by someone who doesn't have season tickets or who can not make it to the game because they are in CA. Makes perfect sense***

ScoobaDawg
11-16-2015, 09:36 PM
So I just realized...he is ranting about the $$$$ Courtside seats. Which I doubt many of us on this board have any access to...
Those are for the people who poney up big money...so they can do whatever the hell they want to...if they dont want to show up for a monday game vs nobody...then so be it.

If you want that changed... you pony up at least $10k per year if not more .... till then STFU.

Dallas_Dawg
11-16-2015, 09:44 PM
Dude in CA is saying that there aren't enough season tickets to go around for everyone that wants them. Those who ARE fortunate enough to have them should have a backup plan so that they are USED for every game.
High school kids in the Golden triangle, people with children, or hell maybe even donate them to the Palmer Home or to Boys and Girls club.
There's a responsibility that comes with being a season ticket holder and not all of us are lucky enough to live close enough to have that luxury.

TUSK
11-17-2015, 02:49 AM
wow,,,, this shit is heavy.

Treemy, do you perhaps need a "training coon" for your dogs?

I've access to 1 or 2 live, brand new ones.... say the word....

Bothrops
11-17-2015, 03:30 AM
Dude in CA is saying that there aren't enough season tickets to go around for everyone that wants them. Those who ARE fortunate enough to have them should have a backup plan so that they are USED for every game.
High school kids in the Golden triangle, people with children, or hell maybe even donate them to the Palmer Home or to Boys and Girls club.
There's a responsibility that comes with being a season ticket holder and not all of us are lucky enough to live close enough to have that luxury.

This^

SDDawg
11-17-2015, 05:28 AM
To TUSK and Treeshit - go to hell, you're both insufferable morons. I am member of the Bulldog Club and frequent donor to MSU Foundation and MSU athletics. If I want to bitch about something, close your F-ing eyes/ears.

Treemydawg
11-17-2015, 06:41 AM
It took you to 4:28 a.m. to come up with treeshit ?

Johnson85
11-17-2015, 09:07 AM

There are enough starkville/Columbus area people to basically fill the Hump on a Monday night. Or even just give them to a student organization on campus so that students fill the lower seats. If you miss a game or two, not that big of a deal, but if you live two or three hours away and buy tickets knowing you won't be using a lot of the weekday games, it seems like it wouldn't take a lot of effort to get them used. The people buying those tickets are already doing a lot for state; they're certainly not required to do more but it seems like they would be the type of people that would want to.

shannondawg
11-17-2015, 09:44 AM
I was in my courtside seats, but not many around me though. I waited until the last minute to decide to go, and more of feeling guilty that I went than really wanted to , but when I saw that Malik was going to play, made up my mind to go. Its about a hour and half trip for me.

Overall I thought it wound up to be a fairly decent crowd, especially for a Monday night, and considering the opponent. The students showed up, and got pretty vocal in the second half when it looked like we were getting a run going.

blacklistedbully
11-17-2015, 09:47 AM

This is a good point.

tcdog70
11-17-2015, 05:02 PM
MSU ran off all the Basketball Locals years ago to give their seats to Newbies that only show up for Ky and Ole Miss.

shannondawg
11-17-2015, 06:11 PM
MSU ran off all the Basketball Locals years ago to give their seats to Newbies that only show up for Ky and Ole Miss.

You mean the ones that wanted a free ride. It takes money to build a program.

TUSK
11-17-2015, 09:53 PM
To TUSK and Treeshit - go to hell, you're both insufferable morons. I am member of the Bulldog Club and frequent donor to MSU Foundation and MSU athletics. If I want to bitch about something, close your F-ing eyes/ears.

daddio, I don't have an issue with you bitching about... well, about anything... in fact, it seems you've earned the right in my book...

and while I certainly may be "insufferable", I can assure you I'm not a "moron"...

are you upset I didn't offer you a live raccoon, maybe?

mstatefan91
11-17-2015, 09:57 PM
daddio, I don't have an issue with you bitching about... well, about anything... in fact, it seems you've earned the right in my book...

and while I certainly may be "insufferable", I can assure you I'm not a "moron"...

are you upset I didn't offer you a live raccoon, maybe?

https://i.imgflip.com/ub8ei.jpg

tcdog70
11-17-2015, 10:35 PM
You mean the ones that wanted a free ride. It takes money to build a program.

That money has really built our program. Plus the Hump has gone to Shit. We took all that money and hired Rick Ray

Treemydawg
11-17-2015, 10:37 PM

Lmao, absolutely laughed my ass off. Well done sir.

TUSK
11-17-2015, 11:22 PM

AWE
SOME

Treemydawg
11-17-2015, 11:41 PM
It's almost like a pic of me except this cat has a longer piece of grass in his mouth. Ugh !!! A true redneck never chews a piece of grass that long. Its embarrassing. Almost.

archdog
11-18-2015, 09:16 AM
I'm sitting in San Diego, CA, dickhead. Thanks for asking though.

Couldn't get a quick plane ticket?

ZedFedder
11-18-2015, 09:23 AM
It was a very good crowd for the opener. Don't quite understand why you are so upset.

shannondawg
11-18-2015, 09:28 AM
That money has really built our program. Plus the Hump has gone to Shit. We took all that money and hired Rick Ray

Also hired Howland, and we have pretty nice facilities such as the Mize Center plus other sports venues on campus, all the money goes in one pot.

And I happen to like the Hump.

This argument has gone on for sometime, and it seems that the only people not liking it are the ones that were getting the free ride, I have several friends that got shook up about it, but realized what they could do about it and started contributing again.

For many years our fans thought that buying season tickets was all they had to do, now with the premiums on seats and marketing for the BDC which have greatly increased giving , (winning also helped) our facilities are pretty well on an even par with the rest of the conference.