PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Advocare Texas Kickoff contest winners !!!!

elitedawgs
07-31-2013, 01:02 PM
Elitedawgs.com is pleased to announce the winners of our Advocare Texas Kickoff contest! We appreciate everyone that took the time to enter the contest with their entries and thank you for your participation. We also want to the the amazing people at the Advocare Texas Kickoff and Reliant Stadium for making this contest possible.

The prizes in this contest are:

Two winners of Four tickets and Four pregame sideline passes

Two winners of Two tickets and Two pregame sideline passes

We will start by announcing the winning entries of the Two tickets and pregame sideline passes.

Winner #1 – Cadaverdawg

My Dad has always worked his ass off, so we've only had a few chances to attend games together in my lifetime. The last time I was able to attend a game with Dad was when the Slytanic sunk to Maine. Is there anything sadder for a young Bulldog and his father? This year the Bulldogs will be as talented as ever, and I'd love nothing more than to experience an epic win over OSU with Dad. Sideline passes would be pretty special. I would love for my Dad and I to be able to Forget the Maine.

Cadaver – We hope you and your Dad have a blast at the game, and maybe both of you can have a much better memory together at a Mississippi State game.

Winner #2 – Quickstrike2

The Advocare Texas Kickoff will be the most exciting college football game to start the season. Mississippi State football has been hard on my dad, many more bad seasons than good. However with the chance of a big win over a much acclaimed Oklahoma State football team on a national stage would make the bad seasons worth the wait. Both of us being alumni, the trip would be even more exciting since my birthday is also the week before the game. It would be special for this to be my dad’s first road game.

Quickstrike2 – We hope you and your Dad go to Houston and have a blast on his first road game. Hopefully this will make it more memorable!

Next we will announce the winning entries of the Four tickets and pregame sideline passes.

Winner #1 – PM Dawg

The week of this game, my son turns 2 years old. My wife's birthday is also that week. Since he and his older sister (6) were born, they have sported maroon and white. She has been to several basketball, baseball, and football games with my wife (also went to State) and me. However, my son has yet to attend a live game. He watches with me on TV, and in the past couple of weeks, I have started practicing the cheers with him as he watches me play with MSU on NCAA 2014. My kids are off to a great start as far as becoming bulldog fans and alumni in the future, but I really think them witnessing this historic win in person will seal the deal! I can't think of a better first game to take my Son to. I can't think of a better way for this Bulldog family to celebrate 2 birthdays. And, coincidence? 4 tickets...4 family members. Or Divinity? I vote Divinity.

PM Dawg, it must be divinity, you only get one chance to take your son to his first Mississippi State game, and this will be a great one. Add in two birthdays, and yes, you need to go have a divine time at Reliant Stadium!

Winner #2 – Bigmomma

My brother-n-law was diagnosed with leukemia 1 year ago this Sat while I was at the MSU Ladies Football Clinic. I received the dreaded call to return to UMMC immediately as he was sick. After treatment there, he was sent to MD Anderson in Houston with hopes of finding a bone marrow donor- we even had one for him at MSU without any luck. 1 yr Later, instead of going to Ladies Clinic, I am thrilled to be flying to Houston for Andy's NEW Birthday! Yes, they have found a stem cell match and he will have his transplant Friday! I have rooms and flights but no Game tickets. I would love more than anything to surprise them(as they will still be in Houston) and take them to see our beloved dawgs play and celebrate his new lease on life!

Bigmomma, we are honored to present you with four tickets and pregame sideline passes. Your family has been through a lot, and we hope that for at least one day, you guys can sit back with 30,000 of your best cowbell ringing friends and have a good time away from what all you've had to endure.

NOTE: ALL CONTEST WINNERS MUST SEND AN EMAIL TO elitedawgs@gmail.com WITH THEIR NAMES AND ADDRESSES SO THAT WE CAN MAIL YOUR TICKETS AND PASSES TO YOU. Tickets and passes will be mailed out mid-August.

If you didn't win, there's still time to buy tickets to the Advocare Texas Kickoff - simply click the banner at the top of elitedawgs.com to purchase tickets. Remember #painthoustonmaroon - we will see you there!

Coach34
07-31-2013, 01:24 PM
Congrats to all the winners and thanks to everyone that entered

PMDawg
07-31-2013, 01:26 PM
Sweet! Thanks guys. Congrats to all the other winners!

quickstrike2
07-31-2013, 01:32 PM
Awesome! Thanks for doing this!

CadaverDawg
07-31-2013, 01:45 PM
AWESOME! Thank you guys, and congrats to all the winners! Can't wait!

FlabLoser
07-31-2013, 01:48 PM
Congrats!

Elitedawgs are winners.

Kvanderlip
07-31-2013, 02:32 PM
I would like to say congratulation to the winners. Hope everyone has a great time in Houston.

Incase anyone needs an addition person to share the pre-game sideline passes, I am available, or if for whatever reason one of the winners can not go, I don't mind being a second option.

reddog
07-31-2013, 02:35 PM
congrats guys and gals

FISHDAWG
07-31-2013, 03:19 PM
very cool - congrats guys and thanks for the opportunity to the Advocare folks

Behrdawg
07-31-2013, 03:37 PM
Congrats to all of the winners and thanks for entering! HAILSTATE

drunkernhelldawg
07-31-2013, 05:13 PM
Good job by the winners and the judges.