PDA

View Full Version : Parking Lot Question

Kvanderlip
07-31-2013, 12:56 PM
I just checked my Dawg Tag and I am now parking in lot 36 next to the Hump. Anyone know what the traffic is like on that side of campus? I have been parking in lot 27 just off Hardy Rd for the last couple of years and we would come in the back way with no real problems.

I guess we got moved because of the construction, or the Bulldog Club just likes messing with me.

But I digress, what is the traffic going to be like?

hometowndawg
07-31-2013, 01:15 PM
Traffic is a nightmare everywhere on campus come gameday. Show up early, set ya tent for a little tailgate and have a good time

maroonmania
07-31-2013, 01:15 PM
Really depends, if the 'rent-a-traffic-cop' folks allow you to exit out to the left by Sanderson its no problem, however during times when they force you to exit out right by the Hump, which they do quite regularly, its a wholesale pain in the rear bottleneck and takes quite a while to get out.

GumpDawg
07-31-2013, 01:33 PM
Really depends, if the 'rent-a-traffic-cop' folks allow you to exit out to the left by Sanderson its no problem, however during times when they force you to exit out right by the Hump, which they do quite regularly, its a wholesale pain in the rear bottleneck and takes quite a while to get out.

Exact same thoughts. We got put in 36 for the 2010 season because apparently something got screwed up in the ticket office and we were bumped out there from Allen parking lot. You are either gone in a flash or sit in traffic forever. On that thought we are in lot 25 this year near the post office. Anyone have thoughts on it? Are there areas to tailgate?

Jacksondevildog
07-31-2013, 01:57 PM
The cops need to direct traffic all the way out of Starkville and not have the traffic rely on stop lights whose timers are set for 3pm traffic on a Sunday afternoon in June. That would make things flow faster for sure.