PDA

View Full Version : Georgia, Texas A&M, LSU, Mississippi State

msu4life07
11-15-2015, 10:55 AM
Going into the Bama game...

Georgia: undefeated, hyped, on CBS... got smoked 38-10. Has looked like dog poop ever since.

Texas A&M: undefeated, hyped, on CBS... got smoked 41-23. Has looked like dog poop ever since.

LSU: undefeated, hyped, on CBS... got smoked 30-16. Looked like dog poop against UPig.

State: 7-2, pretty hyped, on CBS... got smoked 31-6. Might also look like dog poop against UPig.

FWIW.

Todd4State
11-15-2015, 10:59 AM
I actually think we play better with lower expectations.

Georgia also had Chubb get hurt later in the year. A&M had a QB get hurt and that has derailed their season.

thf24
11-15-2015, 11:06 AM
It's easy to forget amidst the hype just how much deeper and more talented Bama is than really anyone. LSU approaches their level, but the coaching difference kills them. I'm not trying to make excuses for our less-than-stellar showing yesterday, but for anyone outside a handful of teams in the nation, you pretty much have to hope for them to beat themselves if you want to beat them. It's so frustrating that our friends to the north got that gift two years in a row, while we've gotten their A game 6 out of the last 7 years. We got a few breaks last year, but couldn't obviously didn't capitalize.

Political Hack
11-15-2015, 12:23 PM
I think Ark is about to hammer us into full scale meltdown mode. This board next saturday is going to implode.

BossDawg
11-15-2015, 12:27 PM
I think Ark is about to hammer us into full scale meltdown mode. This board next saturday is going to implode.

I've got that feeling, too. It's about State's luck for them to start getting hot about now. I wouldn't feel good about it in Starkville, so I'm certainly pessimistic about it being in Fayetteville. I can see this game getting u.g.l.y.

Sacrifice
11-15-2015, 12:33 PM
We're not beating Bama as long as Saban is coaching there. I'm not being a pessimist, I'm being a realist. He's got Dans number. Same thing every year, they completely shut our offense down, there secondary doesn't let our recievers breath and they just make the plays to win on offense. Saban is to good of a coach and recruiter and I don't see it changing anytime soon. That was one of the worst ass kickings I've seen us get in a while.