PDA

View Full Version : UFC 193.....

War Machine Dawg
11-15-2015, 12:57 AM
Holm defeats Rousey by KO in the 2nd round. Dominated Rousey, actually. Saw it for free on Periscope.

Dawg61
11-15-2015, 01:01 AM
Wow I didn't think Rousey could lose

Charlie_Sheen420
11-15-2015, 01:05 AM
Rousey says she likes to have sex before big fights right? Did she not get laid last night!?!?

War Machine Dawg
11-15-2015, 01:11 AM
Rousey ran her mouth too damn much leading up to the fight. Seems the thing she trained the hardest was her jaw muscles.

I didn't like it, but Holm had the perfect gameplan and executed it to perfection. She ran and ran, made Rousey chase her, then used her height and striking advantage. Rousey got frustrated, charged in, and got knocked the **** out.

Dawg61
11-15-2015, 01:12 AM
Rousey says she likes to have sex before big fights right? Did she not get laid last night!?!?

As much sex as possible for an entire month because it has the opposite effect on women than men. It increases their testosterone.

ScottH
11-15-2015, 01:17 AM
I think the last 90 days have been too many PR stops, commercial shoots and movie deals. Not enough training.

Rousey began to believe she was unbeatable regardless.

She might just need the Cyborg fight now for rehabilitation and have to give a little on her "no catch weight" stipulation.

Or just go to WWE.

Charlie_Sheen420
11-15-2015, 01:25 AM
As much sex as possible for an entire month because it has the opposite effect on women than men. It increases their testosterone.

Damn, how does one become her trainer? hahaha

War Machine Dawg
11-15-2015, 01:26 AM
I think the last 90 days have been too many PR stops, commercial shoots and movie deals. Not enough training.

Rousey began to believe she was unbeatable regardless.

She might just need the Cyborg fight now for rehabilitation and have to give a little on her "no catch weight" stipulation.

Or just go to WWE.

Nah, one loss won't be a killer. And she's spot on about not fighting a roided up freak. If Cyborg wants to get clean, different story. Agree about too much PR stuff for Rousey instead of focusing on the fight, though.

Dawg61
11-15-2015, 01:43 AM
Damn, how does one become her trainer? hahaha

Lol that'd be her boyfriend. She talked about it in a Maxim article. Boyfriend probably looks like a drained ghost after the month.