PDA

View Full Version : I'm not going to be fooled again after we beat

cheewgumm
11-14-2015, 08:27 PM
Kentucky and Maine and La Laffyete into thinking we are "good".

You have to beat good teams to be good.

And I'm not taking about today. I'm talkin AM and LSU.

This seems to happen a lot. We beat up on crappy teams and lose t good ones.

Blackout
11-14-2015, 08:34 PM
Not just lose to good teams, get physically beat down by them. The terms soft and weak are evident.

Talent level, physicality, coaching are always clearly contrasted

cheewgumm
11-14-2015, 08:38 PM
But we get lulled into thinking we can beat good teams. We need mooses on the OL. Period. Take a page from Jackoes book. Bigger the better.

Bothrops
11-14-2015, 08:41 PM
Southern Miss is arguably our best win.

Sacrifice
11-14-2015, 08:44 PM
We're not beating Bama until Saban leaves. He's to good of a coach and recruiter.

Bothrops
11-14-2015, 08:47 PM
We're not beating Bama until Saban leaves. He's to good of a coach and recruiter.

This is true.

Charlie_Sheen420
11-14-2015, 09:50 PM
Southern Miss is arguably our best win.

Damn....the reality of that cuts like a knife

wasabaka
11-14-2015, 10:56 PM
Dan is a ****ing eunuch against Nick. No balls. He needs to grow a pair! You're right, we won't beat them until Saban leaves. Hell, we haven't scored a 1st half TD against Bama since Croom was at the helm.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-14-2015, 11:08 PM

I'm not singling you out..but everyone can't be tops in the west. It's unfortunate that things didn't align for a championship run for Dak's last year. I think we've become a little spoiled and some are having a hard time putting our limitations in perspective. Believe me, I'm fairly pessimistic on stuff, but we're performing as we should against the talent level we face.

cheewgumm
11-14-2015, 11:23 PM
Agree. No reason to think it next time.

GreenheadDawg
11-14-2015, 11:37 PM
I'm not singling you out..but everyone can't be tops in the west. It's unfortunate that things didn't align for a championship run for Dak's last year. I think we've become a little spoiled and some are having a hard time putting our limitations in perspective. Believe me, I'm fairly pessimistic on stuff, but we're performing as we should against the talent level we face.

The talent level we face vs. the talent that we have. I used to say stars don't matter and make fun of OM for pumping recruiting rankings. But we need more stars to compete. Period

Charlie_Sheen420
11-14-2015, 11:58 PM
The talent level we face vs. the talent that we have. I used to say stars don't matter and make fun of OM for pumping recruiting rankings. But we need more stars to compete. Period

Are you saying it's time to break out the checkbook? haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv440W1xS44

maroonmania
11-15-2015, 12:05 AM

Nothing has really changed, Mullen wins the games he should win and loses the games against upper class teams. Last year gave us a little hope that we could beat some better teams but it turned out LSU, A&M and Auburn weren't nearly the teams most people thought they were early in the year.

wasabaka
11-15-2015, 12:28 AM
Nothing has really changed, Mullen wins the games he should win and loses the games against upper class teams. Last year gave us a little hope that we could beat some better teams but it turned out LSU, A&M and Auburn weren't nearly the teams most people thought they were early in the year.

This x1000