11-14-2015, 08:19 PM
We had only run Holloway up the middle a couple more times

Pinto
11-14-2015, 08:20 PM
Or kept Dak in the pocket

TXDawg
11-14-2015, 08:23 PM
Or not given up 9 sacks.

If our O-line could've gave Dak one extra second per play, we would've been OK. However, our O-line sucks balls and this was the result.

It wasn't X's and O's; it was Jimmys and Joes.

DudyDawg
11-14-2015, 08:25 PM
If rufus Warren didn't wear maroon.

Statecoachingblows**
11-14-2015, 08:54 PM
IF we weeeent playing Alabama. The name alone rattlers our guys. We can show up and still get spanked. We need something we just don't have. Could be a number of things but somewhere we are missing something.

DudyDawg
11-14-2015, 09:01 PM
IF we weeeent playing Alabama. The name alone rattlers our guys. We can show up and still get spanked. We need something we just don't have. Could be a number of things but somewhere we are missing something.
Somewhere? Something? They have better talent at 21 of 22 positions. It's not exactly a riddle

tcdog70
11-14-2015, 09:06 PM
First down on the one. You have a 230 lb QB. Why not get under center and sneak it 4 times?

Dawgface
11-14-2015, 09:21 PM
Or if Bama didn't show and forfeited.

Statecoachingblows**
11-14-2015, 09:29 PM
Somewhere? Something? They have better talent at 21 of 22 positions. It's not exactly a riddle

Apparently it is a riddle, and it's one millions of dollars obviously can't answer.

djaymsu5
11-14-2015, 11:35 PM
Regardless if they have better players our players buttholes get tight when they realize they have to tackle an Alabama player. It's obvious! They just kind of throw and arm at them and then get shoved aside like a rag doll instead of hitting the dude with all you're worth. Our players need a mean streak and attitude. They say they have set a new standard but until we beat the best we will never be the best. Call it what you want, OLine problems(which got destroyed btw) but Mullen coaches scared against bama. He always has and I honestly think he always will. He's just intimidated. And when your players see that it only makes them scared cause they lose confidence in their coach. He needs to grow some damn balls and coach like its his last. You can't tell me as smart as Mullen has shown that he can't come up with some better play calls than that in the redzone. Rediculous!

Goldendawg
11-14-2015, 11:57 PM
Got home about an hour ago. Never in my 51 years of watching MSU did I ever think that we wouldn't have a running game at tailback. Someone on another thread said we would match up better against Arkansas than LSU because LSU was only about to run. Well I continued to see a very one dimensional team in us. I feared all week that Alabama would tee off on Dak every down against our "offensive line". We caught lighting in a bottle with Gabe Jackson, Dillon Day, and Ben Beckwith. Our inability to recruit highly sought linemen even in the state is really showing this year. Ark and UNM may not have the d-line talent of Ala, but they saw a blueprint of how to shut us down, cause we sure can't run the ball to keep people honest.

wasabaka
11-15-2015, 12:33 AM
First down on the one. You have a 230 lb QB. Why not get under center and sneak it 4 times?

Jesus, this, Dan Mullen.

Dawg61
11-15-2015, 12:40 AM
Ben Howland recruited our OL.