PDA

View Full Version : Still wouldn't trade Mullen for anyone!

RogueBooster4you
11-14-2015, 07:38 PM
Time for several on here to put down the bottle. Dan has us where no one else has ever taken our program. If that's not good enough then u can't be helped.

TopDog58
11-14-2015, 07:50 PM
Ok Megan. Your severance will be more than most any of us make in a lifetime. Get over it. Your hubs has platuead.

Dawgology
11-14-2015, 07:52 PM
But let's be honest. You would trade Hevesy, right??

WeWonItAll(Most)
11-14-2015, 07:54 PM
Time for several on here to put down the bottle. Dan has us where no one else has ever taken our program. If that's not good enough then u can't be helped.
Eh, I don't know if I would trade him for anyone within the realm of possibility. But anyoneeeeeeee, wellll..

CadaverDawg
11-14-2015, 08:03 PM
You guys that are just happy with bowl games do realize that criticisms can be made without wanting to fire the man, right?

He has shit his khakis two straight years vs Bama, with two of our most talented teams ever. I still want Dan as our coach, but his StarVegas shoes are still turd-filled this evening.

And him and his boy better start closing some OL talent, like yesterday, if he wants to keep raising his pay.

I hate losing...and I'm shocked that such a large percentage of our fans have such a "Oh well, we got our ass beat, THANJS DAN, NEVER EVER LEAVE US!!!!" Mentality. That was a huge game and we got rolled.

RogueBooster4you
11-14-2015, 08:43 PM
Ok Megan. Your severance will be more than most any of us make in a lifetime. Get over it. Your hubs has platuead.

Plateaued? Really? We still have a shot to win 10 games, and he had his best signing day this year.

DudyDawg
11-14-2015, 08:47 PM
Plateaued? Really? We still have a shot to win 10 games, and he had his best signing day this year.

Not a ****ing chance you honestly think we win 10 this year.

Dawg61
11-14-2015, 08:49 PM
This loss just shows we have to recruit OL harder than we ever have. I like the idea of getting some OL from up north. It's time for Dan to call his buddy Urban and get about ten OL sent his way.

RogueBooster4you
11-14-2015, 08:54 PM
I said we have a shot. U don't think we can beat Arkansas, UNM, plus a bowl game?

DudyDawg
11-14-2015, 09:14 PM
I said we have a shot. U don't think we can beat Arkansas, UNM, plus a bowl game?

You're right. We can. I really hope we do. Shouldn't have jumped on you like that. But we could also finish 7-6 just as easily...... I guess that's life in the sec

Charlie_Sheen420
11-14-2015, 09:48 PM

You wouldn't trade Mullen for Nick Saban or Jim Harbaugh?

https://memecrunch.com/meme/1MLM2/you-serious-clark/image.png?w=400&c=1

Liverpooldawg
11-14-2015, 09:58 PM
You guys that are just happy with bowl games do realize that criticisms can be made without wanting to fire the man, right?

He has shit his khakis two straight years vs Bama, with two of our most talented teams ever. I still want Dan as our coach, but his StarVegas shoes are still turd-filled this evening.

And him and his boy better start closing some OL talent, like yesterday, if he wants to keep raising his pay.

I hate losing...and I'm shocked that such a large percentage of our fans have such a "Oh well, we got our ass beat, THANJS DAN, NEVER EVER LEAVE US!!!!" Mentality. That was a huge game and we got rolled.

You are SO old MSU it's disgusting. It's your attitude that has destroyed any chance we have ever had of breaking out of what we have always been. Enough already.

Dawg61
11-14-2015, 10:39 PM
You are SO old MSU it's disgusting. It's your attitude that has destroyed any chance we have ever had of breaking out of what we have always been. Enough already.

You couldn't be more wrong. His attitude is why we have Howland, Schaeffer, Cohen and Mullen. Your "don't dare say anything negative" attitude reeks of Sly Croom and Larry ****wad Templeton. You and about ten thousand grandpas just like you are why it took 14 ****ing years to fire Stansbury and half a century to fire Polk.

Pollodawg
11-14-2015, 10:41 PM
At the moment, I would trade the entire football program for a case of Dos Equis, and I don't drink Dos Equis........

Liverpooldawg
11-14-2015, 10:49 PM
You couldn't be more wrong. His attitude is why we have Howland, Schaeffer, Cohen and Mullen. Your "don't dare say anything negative" attitude reeks of Sly Croom and Larry ****wad Templeton. You and about ten thousand grandpas just like you are why it took 14 ****ing years to fire Stansbury and half a century to fire Polk.

You couldn't be more wrong. Your attitude is why we have always looked for the next savior. Your attitude is why we wound up with Croom, Ray, and any one of a dozen coaches we have hired and fired over the last 50 years. Hire them and turn on them the minute we have the least bit of adversity is the traditional path for MSU. It always takes a few years for the old attitude to claim them, but it always does. It always starts early on. It's was even in the background LAST year, arguably the best year in school history. It's time to try something different for the first time in at least 50 years.

CadaverDawg
11-14-2015, 10:52 PM

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

Dawg61
11-14-2015, 11:03 PM
You couldn't be more wrong. Your attitude is why we have always looked for the next savior. Your attitude is why we wound up with Croom, Ray, and any one of a dozen coaches we have hired and fired over the last 50 years. Hire them and turn on them the minute we have the least bit of adversity is the traditional path for MSU. It always takes a few years for the old attitude to claim them, but it always does. It always starts early on. It's was even in the background LAST year, arguably the best year in school history. It's time to try something different for the first time in at least 50 years.

Of the four coaches I just named which one has been fired? Your coaches got fired. Not ours. We are the younger grads cleaning up all of y'all's shit. Your Templeton, Croom, Polk, Stansbury and whatever the **** the woman's coach's name was all got cleaned out by us. Not you. You're losing tradition. We are not. You can either jump on board with us or get cleaned up too. Your choice. Not mine.

GreenheadDawg
11-14-2015, 11:43 PM

What's disgusting is fans like you that are ok with getting skull drug for 4 hours and patting yourself on the back because we haven't been beaten by Maine. I don't want Mullen gone but he needs to change some shit, and fast. #1 being getting some better talent and coaching on the o-line

I seen it dawg
11-14-2015, 11:45 PM
Dawg 61 bringing straight fire I Seen It style. Love it.

sleepy dawg
11-15-2015, 12:23 AM

Cadaver, you act like every post like this is pointed directly at you... There are people on here who would be glad to see him go. Even when that's not you, you jump in like they're talking directly to you. You've done that to me twice this season, and to others.

And yes, I am ****ing pissed we lost, but mostly in how we lost. I thought we had a chance to win tonight. We didn't. I was pissed at the refs and the f@ggot ass Alabama fans talking shit. I thought I was going to fight a bama fan tonight for talking shit, who was twice my size tonight and would've no doubt killed me. I haven't been in a fight in 2 decades or more, but I was pissed and still am.

I'm not "just happy" for a bowl anymore. I want a bowl every year. I want great seasons. It's clear we haven't taken a major step forward this year, but we're still moving in the right direction overall... there's just some ups and downs, but more ups than downs. The better we get, the harder it is to get better.

Yes I'm pissed, but I'm also going to defend my team when someone goes extreme talking about we've seen the ceiling of Dan, or we are going to lose out, or whatever the 50 similar posts every week. I don't believe any of that shit, and it pisses me off just like tonight's game.

CadaverDawg
11-15-2015, 12:31 AM
Cadaver, you act like every post like this is pointed directly at you... There are people on here who would be glad to see him go. Even when that's not you, you jump in like they're talking directly to you. You've done that to me twice this season, and to others.

Sorry.

Didn't take it as directed towards me...just had not seen a single post wanting Mullen fired or gone, so I responded.

My apologies to you and anyone else if I did that to you. I'll try to be more aware.