PDA

View Full Version : Ms st will be better next year.

Coach007
11-14-2015, 07:10 PM
I know we are we have 2 games left, but....

We have a great situation at msu and the Sec. First and foremost, we have a great defense coming back next year. We will add a lot of depth. On offense, we have all the tools to work with. Our issue will be dealing with an OL that did not do well at all this season. We have the backs, we have the qbs. What we need is an OL coaching change. One more thing I would add. We have to hang on to our staff! Including Diaz.

Another help will be the coaching changes in the sec. I see Saban's staff picked apart, and I see them as our only competition next year.

VandelayIndustries
11-14-2015, 07:12 PM
LSU is going to be really good next year

Blackout
11-14-2015, 07:14 PM
Schedule says we regress

defiantdog
11-14-2015, 07:16 PM
Schedule says we regress
I agree..... We have an awful schedule and Dak is gone. We'll have a lack in leadership and youth. Not sure how we'll be better.

Coach007
LSU is going to be really good next year

LSU will be great at running. The game plan to win is what we did to bama.

NCDawg
Really need to keep Diaz. Really need a new OL coach.

Coach007
11-14-2015, 07:18 PM
I agree..... We have an awful schedule and Dak is gone. We'll have a lack in leadership and youth. Not sure how we'll be better.

Lack of leadership? Why ... because Dak will be gone? Lmao

Blackout
11-14-2015, 07:19 PM

I can see us missing a bowl game next year.

BulldogBear
11-14-2015, 07:19 PM

This^^^^

Any talk of getting rid of Dan or wanting him to go at this point is likely a result of too much sauce. Losing hurts but we can still win 10 this season. When have we won 10 btb? Never

defiantdog
11-14-2015, 07:21 PM
Lack of leadership? Why ... because Dak will be gone? Lmao

Yes..... What upperclassmen will step up on offense next year? Dak is the glue to the offense.

DownwardDawg
11-14-2015, 07:22 PM
I'll take 8-4 for next year RIGHT NOW. That o-line coaching change you mention, it ain't happening, unless the head coach changes too. If they don't get better at run blocking, we are screwed next year. We have to be a run heavy team next year to be successful.

DownwardDawg
11-14-2015, 07:24 PM

I see 7-5

Dawgface
11-14-2015, 07:25 PM

I can see this over us being better.

defiantdog
11-14-2015, 07:26 PM
We just got embarrassed on a big recruiting weekend. I just wish we'd play those ****in ****s in a close game. Now I have to hear about this stupid bullshit at work next week.

Coach007
11-14-2015, 07:28 PM
Yes..... What upperclassmen will step up on offense next year? Dak is the glue to the offense.

Was Dak an upper class man when he stepped up?

Coach007
11-14-2015, 07:31 PM
I'll take 8-4 for next year RIGHT NOW. That o-line coaching change you mention, it ain't happening, unless the head coach changes too. If they don't get better at run blocking, we are screwed next year. We have to be a run heavy team next year to be successful.

Why do we have to be a run heavy team next year? It's not what Dan does. We have the wrs, we have the Qbs. All we need is an improved OL.

HoopsDawg
11-14-2015, 07:34 PM
Hevesey to Mullen equals McCorvey to Croom.

Bothrops
11-14-2015, 07:36 PM
Lsu and Bama will beat us next year because they recruit animals. Plain and simple. We don't have the hosses to win in the trenches. But everyone else is fairgame. Will be a good year if we win at home and beat OM.

the59dawg
11-14-2015, 07:36 PM

We have a great situation at msu and the Sec. First and foremost, we have a great defense coming back next year. We will add a lot of depth. On offense, we have all the tools to work with. Our issue will be dealing with an OL that did not do well at all this season. We have the backs, we have the qbs. What we need is an OL coaching change. One more thing I would add. We have to hang on to our staff! Including Diaz.

Another help will be the coaching changes in the sec. I see Saban's staff picked apart, and I see them as our only competition next year.

So how do we deal with the OL. I don't see any signees or underclassmen that can make us any better than right now. The OL will be SOL next yr also.

Leroy Jenkins
11-14-2015, 07:38 PM

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/03/OMG-GIF_2.gif?gs=a

Dramatic much?

DownwardDawg
11-14-2015, 07:38 PM
Why do we have to be a run heavy team next year? It's not what Dan does. We have the wrs, we have the Qbs. All we need is an improved OL.

It IS what Dan does. This is his 1st pass heavy team. We've ran the bll much more all of his past 6 seasons.

Coach007
11-14-2015, 07:39 PM
Lsu and Bama will beat us next year because they recruit animals. Plain and simple. We don't have the hosses to win in the trenches. But everyone else is fairgame. Will be a good year if we win at home and beat OM.

Those are always the games to beat. I don't see us that far off from lsu. I do see and issue s bama if they retain their coaches.

NCDawg
11-14-2015, 07:41 PM

Agreed, and that's why we won't be able to compete with Alabama.

Coach007
11-14-2015, 07:42 PM
So how do we deal with the OL. I don't see any signees or underclassmen that can make us any better than right now. The OL will be SOL next yr also.

Remember 2 years ago? How did they improve to the OL we had last,year? We return a lot of this line. If we could get an OL coach in that can work with these guys and the few we have coming in.... we could improve alot
Just think how much improvement Dak had from w years ago. That's due to 1 coach coming in. Btw, that same coach has had Fitz 2 years and has a 3rd up coming.

Coach007
11-14-2015, 07:43 PM
It IS what Dan does. This is his 1st pass heavy team. We've ran the bll much more all of his past 6 seasons.

No its not. Last year we were one of the most balanced teams in the nation.

Saltydog
11-14-2015, 07:46 PM
will take a step back next year......Offensively, both Fitz and Staley look the part but lack the experience........Combine that with a poor OL and the possible loss of Wilson and we take a HUGE step back next year.......

Coach007
11-14-2015, 07:52 PM
We need an OL coach. And it showed up tonight. If Dan can't see this. He is blind as a bat.

HoopsDawg
11-14-2015, 07:55 PM
will take a step back next year......Offensively, both Fitz and Staley look the part but lack the experience........Combine that with a poor OL and the possible loss of Wilson and we take a HUGE step back next year.......

Yep, big transition year next year.

Coach007
11-14-2015, 08:02 PM
Why does it have to be a big transition year where we are worse? Why is that the mind set of our fans?

Saltydog
11-14-2015, 08:08 PM
year. We don't just plug/play 5 stars like the Bamas of the world so yeah, our fan base has EVERY right to think we regress next year.

Lumpy Chucklelips
11-14-2015, 08:13 PM
We need an OL coach. And it showed up tonight. If Dan can't see this. He is blind as a bat.

Here's a post I made in another thread. Let's see if I get the same comment I did on that one when an idjit said, well Howland's best player didn't even play last night so that point is mute.

If today doesn't tell us that we can't just recruit projects on the Oline and "coach them up", I don't know what will. Stars matter....just ask Howland. Hell, even Schafer as the women coach is bringing in 4-5 stars. Say what you will, but stars do matter. Maybe 5 years ago they didn't, but it's easier now to determine who's got it and who doesn't. I'm not privy to our recruiting but it certainly doesn't appear that we go after many highly rated guys on the OL. I know the odds of us getting many are slim, but we don't even appear to try. I hate to bring up those pricks up north, but those bastards at least go after top rated OL and whether they cheat or not, they get some every once in a while. Hell, the top rated OL in the country was rumored to be committing to them yesterday before delaying his decision. Bottom line, if we want to seriously contend for championships as Dan always says we do, we've got to recruit better on the OL. No other way. Look at Sherrill's teams. We didn't have playmakers for crap half the time, but the majority of the time he had a dominating OL. It matters. Now, it seems it's the other way around. We can get some playmakers but can't get the OL.

I honestly don't think it's Hevesy. He's not my favorite, but I've seen too many coaches in my life look great with talent to coach and the same coach look like crap when they don't have the talent. If we had some highly recruited OL and was playing like this it's one thing, but look at who we've beat out for our OL. Very few had any SEC offers besides us. It all starts up front. Put Dak and our WR's with Bama's OL and it wouldn't be any question who #1 in the nation would be.

Coach007
11-14-2015, 08:18 PM
year. We don't just plug/play 5 stars like the Bamas of the world so yeah, our fan base has EVERY right to think we regress next year.

We do lose some talent. But we replace more than we lose. Our defense will be the best defense we have seen in a long time. It's going to be deep. There are trade offs. Just because we lose Dak does mean we lost everything that wins.

1- nasty defense! Best we have had in a long time.

2- no drop off in,wrs...

3- Dak... I love that he is great and what he did for msu, but him leaving isn't the end. The guy behind him will break alot of his records.

4- more experienced backs.

5- a very veteran OL with added depth.

No reason not to be excited about next year.

DownwardDawg
11-14-2015, 08:23 PM
We do lose some talent. But we replace more than we lose. Our defense will be the best defense we have seen in a long time. It's going to be deep. There are trade offs. Just because we lose Dak does mean we lost everything that wins.

2- no drop off in,wrs...

3- Dak... I love that he is great and what he did for msu, but him leaving isn't the end. The guy behind him will break alot of his records.

I'm actually excited about next year, and the possibilities. I can't wait to see Fitz running the read option along with his deep pass ability. I just don't see our O-line allowing us to win more than 7 or 8, unless they improve tremendously.

Saltydog
11-14-2015, 08:28 PM
than Rosebowl or Geno........

1) Wrong, just plain wrong. You don't lose a Chris Jones, Redmond and Calhoun and think you're going to be better. Who is this "talent" you speak of to replace these guys cause I ain't seeing it.

2) If Bear leaves, we have a huge drop off in WR's, otherwise we should be solid there but (see no. 3)

3) The guy behind Dak is greener than my grandma's turnip patch. You don't replace that experience overnight no matter how talented you are.

4) I can agree with you here

5) Maybe a tad bit better but we lack talent here, PERIOD!

msugolf
11-14-2015, 08:29 PM

2- no drop off in,wrs...

LMFAO! You've gotta be a troll. Yeah we won't miss a beat next year. In fact we'll actually improve based on "good attrition" sort of like we did this year after we lost Preston, JRob, and our OLine. Oh yeah and the backup QB is always better.

Saltydog
11-14-2015, 08:42 PM
nt

Coach007
11-14-2015, 08:46 PM
First... Thanks for the kind words. Remember.. I'm also the one who said if we can't run verse Bama we won't win and they will pin their ears on Dak. Was told I was wrong .

1-- we do lose those, but remember... Redmkndis done, market done and we are not missing them. We have guys that will be as good. Their coach is great. Jones... I have heard this alot. How many no name guys had we put in the NFL dls?

2-- Bear leaves. Know for sure that's done. Ross, Brown, Grey, .... And we have a few more that will give us the weapons. I expect the Te to have a bigger roll.

3-- why? Where are the rules to that? How many qbs can we name that can do the job in year one? Dak did. The experience isn't the end all. It's the talent and ability. The same guy that made Dak over the past two year has also been working with Fitz and with Staley..... And Williams. Not talking about Dan either.

5-- we need help.. No doubt. But rember the difference between 2013 & 2014 ol. Huge improvement.

Coach007
11-14-2015, 08:47 PM
LMFAO! You've gotta be a troll. Yeah we won't miss a beat next year. In fact we'll actually improve based on "good attrition" sort of like we did this year after we lost Preston, JRob, and our OLine. Oh yeah and the backup QB is always better.

Not sure what you are talking about. But whatever.

Coach007
11-14-2015, 09:35 PM
nt

You got the memo though... Right?

Saltydog
11-14-2015, 09:41 PM
NT

Coach007
11-14-2015, 09:58 PM
NT

What position you want to break down?

ScottH
11-14-2015, 10:29 PM

There is a difference in seeing it and being willing to do something about it.

Saltydog
11-14-2015, 10:31 PM
Jones and Brown.

Johnson85
11-14-2015, 10:46 PM
Remember.. I'm also the one who said if we can't run verse Bama we won't win and they will pin their ears on Dak.
Wow. It really took a Nostradamus to predict that.

Coach007
11-14-2015, 10:53 PM
Jones and Brown.

Hoyett, Adams and Adams will do the job. However, its a little disingenuous to suggest that the defense will be less productive based on 2 players.

Next

Coach007
11-14-2015, 10:54 PM
Wow. It really took a Nostradamus to predict that.

Yet there were sooooooo many here saying I was wrong.

HoopsDawg
11-14-2015, 10:55 PM

Are you a real person? Can't be.

Coach007
11-14-2015, 11:02 PM
Are you a real person? Can't be.

Lol... Yes.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
11-15-2015, 01:29 AM

Question is, Will Dan man up and replace a friend so we can get a new OL coach?

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
11-15-2015, 01:33 AM

I think you're spot on there....

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
11-15-2015, 01:45 AM
Here's a post I made in another thread. Let's see if I get the same comment I did on that one when an idjit said, well Howland's best player didn't even play last night so that point is mute.

If today doesn't tell us that we can't just recruit projects on the Oline and "coach them up", I don't know what will. Stars matter....just ask Howland. Hell, even Schafer as the women coach is bringing in 4-5 stars. Say what you will, but stars do matter. Maybe 5 years ago they didn't, but it's easier now to determine who's got it and who doesn't. I'm not privy to our recruiting but it certainly doesn't appear that we go after many highly rated guys on the OL. I know the odds of us getting many are slim, but we don't even appear to try. I hate to bring up those pricks up north, but those bastards at least go after top rated OL and whether they cheat or not, they get some every once in a while. Hell, the top rated OL in the country was rumored to be committing to them yesterday before delaying his decision. Bottom line, if we want to seriously contend for championships as Dan always says we do, we've got to recruit better on the OL. No other way. Look at Sherrill's teams. We didn't have playmakers for crap half the time, but the majority of the time he had a dominating OL. It matters. Now, it seems it's the other way around. We can get some playmakers but can't get the OL.

I honestly don't think it's Hevesy. He's not my favorite, but I've seen too many coaches in my life look great with talent to coach and the same coach look like crap when they don't have the talent. If we had some highly recruited OL and was playing like this it's one thing, but look at who we've beat out for our OL. Very few had any SEC offers besides us. It all starts up front. Put Dak and our WR's with Bama's OL and it wouldn't be any question who #1 in the nation would be.

I think it might be Hevesy....I don't think many kids want to play for him or want to be coached by him. He's not the most personable person out there and I don't think he's a very good recruiter. And it certainly doesn't look like he can coach up 2 and 3 star Olinemen like the other position coaches on our team.

maroonmania
11-15-2015, 08:49 AM

This is THE biggest issue that will hold us back next year. We NEED to be able to run the ball but can't behind this OL. This OL returns almost intact next year so logic would say we won't be able to run next year either.

DownwardDawg
11-15-2015, 08:56 AM
This is THE biggest issue that will hold us back next year. We NEED to be able to run the ball but can't behind this OL. This OL returns almost intact next year so logic would say we won't be able to run next year either.

I agree. Dan is a run 1st coach, or at least his offense is. We only became balanced last year due to the fact we have a Heisman candidate at QB for the 1st time ever. And there were a bunch of us screaming last year to RTGDFB way more than we were. This year, he has to go pass heavy because our o-line can't open up a hole big enough for Holloway to squeeze through sideways. We will probably lose Bear along with Dak next year. If we don't/can't run heavy, we are screwed.
I'm not as down on our RB's as everyone else is. I think Williams is a very good back. He just doesn't have a line to run behind.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
11-15-2015, 08:58 AM
This OL returns almost intact next year so logic would say we won't be able to run next year either.

We lose two out of the starting five. But the good news is we return 62!*****

Johnson85
11-15-2015, 09:16 AM

Then this is the dumbest board on the Interwebz. Im guessing you misinterpreted some posts or conflated two with soooooo many.

Saltydog
11-15-2015, 09:54 AM
IMO, it's a little disingenuous to think that Fletcher Adams and Hoyett can even come close to replacing Jones and Brown. It's not happening coach. And while I do think Nelson is somewhat serviceable he's not CJ. I'll just go ahead and say it, but the three of them combined can't replace Brown and Jones.

Joe Schmedlap
11-15-2015, 11:33 AM
If Hevesey won't be replaced by Mullen despite results on the field that would justify a change, can State at least hire a second o-line coach to recruit and maybe coach tight ends and tackles? Send Sallach to an off field admin position.

defiantdog
11-15-2015, 11:55 AM
I think it might be Hevesy....I don't think many kids want to play for him or want to be coached by him. He's not the most personable person out there and I don't think he's a very good recruiter. And it certainly doesn't look like he can coach up 2 and 3 star Olinemen like the other position coaches on our team.

This is actually completely wrong. The players like Hevesy and he's the main reason we got C Jones. Hevesy just doesn't know how to get all of the necessary pieces. Darryl Williams is going to be a monster for us on the OL. He'll pass Johnson as center with ease. Johnson is basically going to be our next Damien Robinson. He had high praise but he's soft. We need to also go ahead and switch Calhoun for Desper as well as Jenkins for Warren. Unfortunately, we're going to be losing a lot of height on the OL. Rankin is another head scratcher for us. Why is he so behind after having so much praise on the Juco level?

IMO, it's a little disingenuous to think that Fletcher Adams and Hoyett can even come close to replacing Jones and Brown. It's not happening coach. And while I do think Nelson is somewhat serviceable he's not CJ. I'll just go ahead and say it, but the three of them combined can't replace Brown and Jones.

Jonathan Calvin and Kendall Jones are going to be great DEs for us. Not too mention we have Jefferson for one more year. Losing C Jones will hurt because I don't think Big Cory is ready to step in CJ's role. Hoyett won't ever fill CJ's spot..... the dude is big as a truck though. I'm not too worried about the ends next year, but we're going to take a hit in the middle. Also, Torrey Dale needs to quit getting significant snaps. He's proven to be almost as much a liability as Jackson.

Political Hack
11-15-2015, 12:08 PM
We lose the best player to even put on maroon. We lose both CBS. We might lose 1 or both DTs. Lose Ryan Brown. Maybe Torrey Dale who has finally come on as of late. Hutch, kickoff specialist, snapper, our best OLman on a bad OL, possibly Fred Ross and Bear (I doubt it on Bear because he won't evaluate well).

Our OL and RBs return... Our WRs should be ok but if we lose either of our studs we'll have a drop off. TEs will take a hit. The only positions we may be better at next season is DE, LBs, S's, K. Our offense will be worse.

Add to that the schedule is tougher with LSU, Bama and OM away. We also add SC and BYU. We'll be lucky to sweep our West home schedule with Ark, A&M, and Auburn coming to town. We could easily be going into November praying to keep a bowl streak alive.

sleepy dawg
11-15-2015, 12:54 PM

We won't be better next year. We will be worse. Our defense is already really good. They won't be much better next year, and our offense will take a big dropoff. You are drastically overestimating how good we will be at QB next year, just like we all did at RB this year.

Coach007
11-15-2015, 01:55 PM

Wait now..., i,said the defense will be improved. I did not say a position will be improved. A defense, or offense, can improve as a unit and not replace a star. Happens all the time. I'm not convinced we will miss jones as much as you think with the lbs we return and the ones we add.

BB30
11-15-2015, 02:03 PM
We will miss dak a lot more than I think any of us want to believe. Still a chance to have a decent season but I don't think we will be much improved unless our o line becomes much better

Coach007
11-15-2015, 02:06 PM
We lose the best player to even put on maroon. We lose both CBS. We might lose 1 or both DTs. Lose Ryan Brown. Maybe Torrey Dale who has finally come on as of late. Hutch, kickoff specialist, snapper, our best OLman on a bad OL, possibly Fred Ross and Bear (I doubt it on Bear because he won't evaluate well).

Our OL and RBs return... Our WRs should be ok but if we lose either of our studs we'll have a drop off. TEs will take a hit. The only positions we may be better at next season is DE, LBs, S's, K. Our offense will be worse.

Add to that the schedule is tougher with LSU, Bama and OM away. We also add SC and BYU. We'll be lucky to sweep our West home schedule with Ark, A&M, and Auburn coming to town. We could easily be going into November praying to keep a bowl streak alive.

No no no.. our TEs will be improved. Our Ol will be improved. Qb will be fine. Our rbs will be improved. I'm worried the most about the OL. They will improve from experience.... but that may not be enough.

Coach007
11-15-2015, 02:10 PM
We will miss dak a lot more than I think any of us want to believe. Still a chance to have a decent season but I don't think we will be much improved unless our o line becomes much better

I don't think we are giving enough credit to Mullen on qbs. This will be the 3rd year for Fitz... I'm not worried.

The OL... yeah... very worried. We need a new ol coach, or a recruiter.

HoopsDawg
11-15-2015, 02:17 PM
No no no.. our TEs will be improved. Our Ol will be improved. Qb will be fine. Our rbs will be improved. I'm worried the most about the OL. They will improve from experience.... but that may not be enough.

Anybody can come on here and say we will be improved next year. There's no way to prove it. It's like saying we have a great recruiting class. But if it's possible to be objective, looking at what we lose, you have to think we are going to take a step back.

BrunswickDawg
11-15-2015, 02:19 PM
I don't think we are giving enough credit to Mullen on qbs. This will be the 3rd year for Fitz... I'm not worried.

The OL... yeah... very worried. We need a new ol coach, or a recruiter.
Fitz or Staley will have a good opportunity early to build on people selling them short because they are not Dak. They won't be as good, but they aren't going to kill us either - assuming the OL improves. Again, our season will hinge on OL. Outside of LSU, our schedule is manageable until November - as usual. SC and BYU are even swaps for Mizzou and USM.

Coach007
11-15-2015, 02:45 PM
Anybody can come on here and say we will be improved next year. There's no way to prove it. It's like saying we have a great recruiting class. But if it's possible to be objective, looking at what we lose, you have to think we are going to take a step back.

That's true. But, I can look at what we have coming in and make that claim.

Coach007
11-15-2015, 02:46 PM
Fitz or Staley will have a good opportunity early to build on people selling them short because they are not Dak. They won't be as good, but they aren't going to kill us either - assuming the OL improves. Again, our season will hinge on OL. Outside of LSU, our schedule is manageable until November - as usual. SC and BYU are even swaps for Mizzou and USM.

Intelligent. Nice post!

msugolf
11-15-2015, 04:16 PM
That's true. But, I can look at what we have coming in and make that claim.

How? How can you make that claim? Because you're a troll?

I'm sorry, you're just not a real person.

Liverpooldawg
11-15-2015, 04:58 PM
We won't fall off as far as many think but we will miss Dak. We are in a transition phase right now that started THIS year, not next year. Shore up the line and 2017 could be fun.

Political Hack
11-15-2015, 11:02 PM
SC and BYU are even swaps for Mizzou and USM.

Respectfully disagree here.

BYU > USM every year
SC next year > Mizzu this year

Eric Nies Grind Time
11-15-2015, 11:11 PM
South Carolina would have to make a very good hire for me to be worried about them at all next year. BYU is a slightly scarier OOC opponent than what we had this year, but nothing crazy.

ScottH
11-15-2015, 11:16 PM
All I know is....

Mizzou this year > BYU this year

BrunswickDawg
11-16-2015, 07:51 AM
Respectfully disagree here.

BYU > USM every year
SC next year > Mizzu this year
The only thing worrisome about BYU is what ref crew we get. They are not the old BYU, and Mizzou just beat them. Record wise and talent level is very similar to USM now.

Johnson85
11-16-2015, 09:09 AM

I agree with your overall point, but I think the part of the schedule you highlighted actually helps us. We aren't beating LSU or Bama anywhere. OM at home would help, but they'll probably take a step back next year too so that's still a possible win. Much more important to get Auburn at home and A&M at home. Uk on the road could end up scary. Hopefully USCe won't improve a lot. It's hard to project (who thought Auburn was going to be this bad or that A&M would basically be two teams this year, a top 25ish team for half the season and possibly the worst team in the West for half the season), but I don't look at this year's schedule compared to next and think one is much better than the other (except for the fact that we know that Mizzou and Auburn ended up sucking this year; we don't knwo who if anybody will fall off a cliff next year).

We're going to take a step back next year for all the reasons you mentioned. Our only hope is that our O-line gets much better. That's not a completely crazy thought. Jenkins and Calhoun are young enough that they could both make significant jumps this off season. If they turn into pretty good linemen, Senior and CLayborne get a little better, Rankin is solid and Flowers comes in to replace Desper, then we should be able to put a line out there that at least doesn't have a revolving door at any position, which should make it much, much easier to sustain drives. If Mullen doesn't insist on spending another year proving that Shump isn't an SEC back, we could end up with an offense that is much more suited to Mullen's strengths.

Coach007
11-16-2015, 09:42 AM
We will be better.

sleepy dawg
11-16-2015, 09:54 AM
We will be better.

I like that you're sticking to your guns, but I just don't see it. I think the lack of experience at QB will definitely cost us at least 1 game. Probably 2.