PDA

View Full Version : You will be gone if...

Behrdawg
11-14-2015, 10:42 AM
I see anymore disgusting posts about the French deserving the horrible attacks last night in Paris. That is not what this board is about.

RougeDawg
11-14-2015, 11:05 AM
I see anymore disgusting posts about the French deserving the horrible attacks last night in Paris. That is not what this board is about.

Thanks. No one should have to endure what happened last night or on 9/11. We are one humanity against these barbarians, first and foremost. Let's not lose sight of that.

BoomBoom
11-14-2015, 11:13 AM
It's sad that some people want to use this as a rallying cry to further their left wing agenda about gun rights while our President sits back and doesn't do a ****ing thing. Let shit start getting bad here and these libs will want to start buying sawed off shotguns like Fallout 4.

^start with this guy

Jacksondevildog
11-14-2015, 11:36 AM
^start with this guy

That was my first and last "political" post. In 2015, people don't like hearing the truth, no matter what it is.

Liverpooldawg
11-14-2015, 11:56 AM

Thank you.

BeardoMSU
11-14-2015, 12:05 PM
It's sad that some people want to use this as a rallying cry to further their left wing agenda about gun rights while our President sits back and doesn't do a ****ing thing. Let shit start getting bad here and these libs will want to start buying sawed off shotguns like Fallout 4.

Literally no one has said anything like that. STFU. And. GTFO.

Saltydog
11-14-2015, 12:08 PM
several post questioning how loyal of an ally the French are but that's not necessarily condoning the attacks.........

smootness
11-14-2015, 12:09 PM

Thank you. That crap was beyond embarrassing.

Political Hack
11-14-2015, 12:25 PM
Last warning: the next time I see someone turn terrorist attacks in France into an opportunity to spout political BS in America, you're getting banned. If you're dumb enough to use terrorism in another country to spout unrelated political viewpoints germaine to America, do it on the political forum. I'll be less likely to ban you over there.