PDA

View Full Version : Lane Kiffin

TrapGame
11-13-2015, 09:36 PM
http://fanbuzz.rare.us/story/report-lane-kiffin-interviewing-for-vacant-coaching-jobs-unlikely-to-return-to-bama/

I hope his mind is on the Maryland job and not his offense tomorrow!

IMissJack
11-13-2015, 10:10 PM
http://fanbuzz.rare.us/story/report-lane-kiffin-interviewing-for-vacant-coaching-jobs-unlikely-to-return-to-bama/

I hope his mind is on the Maryland job and not his offense tomorrow!

Lot's of rumors about Saban leaving for NFL keep surfacing. Maybe he is looking forward to next year too.

Goldendawg
11-13-2015, 10:30 PM
Program killer everywhere he's been in charge from the Raiders to USC. He's ridden his name and Dad's coattails to many jobs. No one deserves this many 2nd chances. I hope he does not get another SEC job.

Jack Lambert
11-13-2015, 10:37 PM
He might be willing to take the Mizzou job. All I got to say is I hope you guys with teen age daughters got them locked up.

TimberBeast
11-13-2015, 11:07 PM
He might be willing to take the Mizzou job. All I got to say is I hope you guys with teen age daughters got them locked up.

Um yeah not quite sure he's the right "person" for the job at Missouri. They are probably only going to allow a certain "type" of person for the next coach there.

Jack Lambert
11-13-2015, 11:46 PM
Um yeah not quite sure he's the right "person" for the job at Missouri. They are probably only going to allow a certain "type" of person for the next coach there.

They got issue and your most likely right but they could get desperate.

RichardHarrow
11-13-2015, 11:48 PM

Croom to Mizzou***

SDDawg
11-13-2015, 11:51 PM
Maryland. LMAO

TUSK
11-14-2015, 02:06 AM
I'll be happy to get rid of that cancer. Havnt been satisfied with production since he arrived.

And he can take Saban too.

starkvegasdawg
11-14-2015, 06:27 AM
I'll be happy to get rid of that cancer. Havnt been satisfied with production since he arrived.

In my best Looney Tunes abominable snowman voice:
Take Saban, George?

Taog Redloh
11-14-2015, 10:04 AM

Kiffin is the reason you weren't 8-4 last year.

Taog Redloh
11-14-2015, 10:06 AM
Program killer everywhere he's been in charge from the Raiders to USC. He's ridden his name and Dad's coattails to many jobs. No one deserves this many 2nd chances. I hope he does not get another SEC job.
Yeah this isn't true.

He did not kill Tennessee. He actually brought in a highly rated recruiting class and probably would have done well there. Their issue was having 3 coaches in 3 years.

He did not kill USC, sanctions did. Nothing else needs to be said, same with Golden at Miami.

Kiffin will get a head job, and he deserves one. And he will eventually win.

Taog Redloh
11-14-2015, 10:07 AM
Agreed, screw Mizzou and all their spineless 'leaders', which includes Pinkel.

Tripp McNeely
11-14-2015, 10:13 AM
Agreed, screw Mizzou and all their spineless 'leaders', which includes Pinkel.

Dude's got friggin' lymphoma...take a deep breath and enjoy the day...I'm amazed I even have to tell you to do that. On a day like today, it's never too early for your first adult beverage!

Taog Redloh
11-14-2015, 10:38 AM
Dude's got friggin' lymphoma...take a deep breath and enjoy the day...I'm amazed I even have to tell you to do that. On a day like today, it's never too early for your first adult beverage!
He found out way back in the spring. You have no point.

AlmostPositive
11-14-2015, 10:52 AM
The next coach at Missouri is likely to be a lesbian Grievance Studies major from Bryn Mawr.

I don't know who would even want that job at this point.

starkvegasdawg
11-14-2015, 11:05 AM
The next coach at Missouri is likely to be a lesbian Grievance Studies major from Bryn Mawr.

How about a former girls' high school basketball coach?

Taog Redloh
11-14-2015, 11:31 AM

I get the point, but why can't we just say they'll be getting a black coach? I know, the lock is coming, but the shut-down of speech baffles me.