PDA

View Full Version : Gary Pinkel - Resigning at end of year due to Lymphoma

ScoobaDawg
11-13-2015, 04:56 PM
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/14122405/coach-gary-pinkel-resigning-missouri-tigers-health-reasons-cited

Keep it classy guys. He is resigning due to health problems.

No jokes about race or politics guys...

mstatefan91
11-13-2015, 04:57 PM
So that's now USC, Missouri, and possibly UGA.. correct?

FISHDAWG
11-13-2015, 04:58 PM
maybe Texas as well

ScoobaDawg
11-13-2015, 05:00 PM
maybe Texas as well

No chance Texas opens up...

DownwardDawg
11-13-2015, 05:03 PM
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/14122405/coach-gary-pinkel-resigning-missouri-tigers-health-reasons-cited

Yeah, we kinda jumped on before we knew anything about the reason. He really seems like a class act and I certainly wish the best for him.

Mullen to Mizzou??????******

DownwardDawg
11-13-2015, 05:04 PM
No chance Texas opens up...

Why not?
What about aTm? Sumlin is doing some extreme under performing there.

BulldogBear
11-13-2015, 05:06 PM
Yeah, we kinda jumped on before we knew anything about the reason. He really seems like a class act and I certainly wish the best for him.

Mullen to Mizzou??????******

I came on this thread expressly to be the first to say Mullen to Mizzou. You have thwarted me.

AlmostPositive
11-13-2015, 05:07 PM
Good coach, good luck.

ScoobaDawg
11-13-2015, 05:08 PM
Why not?
What about aTm? Sumlin is doing some extreme under performing there.

Well let me revise that...Unless Strong jumps to Miami.
Strong has shown Texas is improving. That OU win was huge.

Sumlin should leave town while he can... he is being exposed.

Yea...Pinkel wants to spend some of his good years he has left with his family after his last results... and you can't blame him for that.

PassInterference
11-13-2015, 05:12 PM
Sorry for Pinkel and his situation.

Sorry for Mizzou trying to hire somebody into the shit show on that campus.

AlmostPositive
11-13-2015, 05:18 PM
There's probably a Grievance Studies graduate student already on campus that they could appoint for next year

DownwardDawg
11-13-2015, 05:20 PM
I came on this thread expressly to be the first to say Mullen to Mizzou. You have thwarted me.

Lol. +1 to you sir!

Snowman79
11-13-2015, 06:25 PM
I'll bet this is where Fuente goes. His D coordinator is already there from last year.

Taog Redloh
11-13-2015, 06:42 PM

Can't have a discussion about Pinkel if you're going to immediately shut down one side of it.

I highly doubt it's in regards to ONLY health. Seems suspicious to me. He also backtracked on his 'stance' earlier this week, very awkwardly.

I seen it dawg
11-13-2015, 06:51 PM
Can't have a discussion about Pinkel if you're going to immediately shut down one side of it.

I highly doubt it's in regards to ONLY health. Seems suspicious to me. He also backtracked on his 'stance' earlier this week, very awkwardly.

Yeah you can. Yes you ****ing can. Stay out of the ****ing thread if you don't like it.

War Machine Dawg
11-13-2015, 07:30 PM

What's even funnier is I was talking to a friend at lunch today, and he told me that Pinkel would leave Mizzou in 1-2 years to get away from the shit-show there. Then I get the ESPN alert he's resigning for "health reasons" on my way home. Seriously, why are we taking the media's assertion this is for health reasons at face value? It's already been proven at least 3/4 of the alleged incidents they've told us about were false.