PDA

View Full Version : Ben Howland just did an interview on SEC network and he is great at it...

IMissJack
11-13-2015, 10:29 AM
I live in Texas so I don't get to see him every day. But he just blew me away by rattling off the last 30 years of MSU basketball history and then doing a complete breakdown of MSU's football team. I don't know how long he will be at MSU, but I really love the way he says "our" and includes himself as part of the MSU fan base. It seems like he loves it at MSU, I hope he's here a long time. I can understand why kids want to play for him, because he is big time. It really seems like Howland and Mullen can feed off each other in recruiting by using each other's game day experiences and notoriety somewhat to get the kids in. Maybe just my perception but that's the way I see it.:cool:

Bama_Dawg
11-13-2015, 11:26 AM
If we treat Ben right, Starkville could be his last stop before retirement.

THE Bruce Dickinson
11-13-2015, 11:36 AM
I had a conversation with Howland a few months ago in a Starkville restaurant, and he told me how much he really loves Starkville and the people here. Kind of long the same lines of the things that Mullen always says. I don't know if it was just coach speak or what, but that is what he told me. Also, I know he is building a house in town so take that for what you will. I really hope this is his last stop. He's a great coach and a really nice guy.