PDA

View Full Version : Ok, Bo Bounds...Question:

CadaverDawg
11-13-2015, 10:11 AM
First off, I've enjoyed your show more the last couple months.

My question is this...

In this morning's MSU vs Bama debate you predicted a final of 27-24 Bama, which is actually giving us a better chance than I give us, so kudos on that. But then you made a strange comment, by laughing at a tweet and saying "_____ says on Twitter that it will take 28+ to beat Bama. Ha, if it takes 28 to beat Bama, MSU will lose because they can't score 28 on Bama."

So you PREDICT that State scores 24, but claim no chance we can score 28? 4 more points than your prediction is a laughable thought? You admit Dak and WR's are better than last year....admit that Dan will come out more loose...and MSU is at home....so why is scoring 8 more points than last year against a better Bama team on the road such a stretch? And why is 24 likely, but 28 laughable and impossible?

Just wanting your reasoning. Not saying you're wrong...just sounds odd to have such differing views over 4 points.

Jack Lambert
11-13-2015, 10:23 AM
Good luck with that.

TrapGame
11-13-2015, 10:29 AM
That was the Four Roses talking.

ShotgunDawg
11-13-2015, 10:31 AM
First off, I've enjoyed your show more the last couple months.

My question is this...

In this morning's MSU vs Bama debate you predicted a final of 27-24 Bama, which is actually giving us a better chance than I give us, so kudos on that. But then you made a strange comment, by laughing at a tweet and saying "_____ says on Twitter that it will take 28+ to beat Bama. Ha, if it takes 28 to beat Bama, MSU will lose because they can't score 28 on Bama."

So you PREDICT that State scores 24, but claim no chance we can score 28? 4 more points than your prediction is a laughable thought? You admit Dak and WR's are better than last year....admit that Dan will come out more loose...and MSU is at home....so why is scoring 8 more points than last year against a better Bama team on the road such a stretch? And why is 24 likely, but 28 laughable and impossible?

Just wanting your reasoning. Not saying you're wrong...just sounds odd to have such differing views over 4 points.

Because Bo & others are basing way too much of this game off of how Bama played last week & the history of this rivalry, instead of looking at matchups & how this game is actually likely to go.

The most objective, non-emotional people, like Handicappers, have given MSU the best shot this week because they haven't been emotionally impacted by the history of this game and are, instead, only looking at it objectively.

That's a long way of saying that Bo didn't think the game through till this morning when he changed his prediction, &, even then, he still hasn't put together all the pieces. I don't know if MSU will win tomorrow & Dak will have to play like the NFL QB he is for them to do it, but I wholeheartedly believe this game will be an absolute barn burner.

blacklistedbully
11-13-2015, 10:32 AM
Hey, gotta keep those Black Bears Named Rebel happy.

PassInterference
11-13-2015, 11:23 AM
In fairness...I'm getting more concerned about the orange pylon we're going to have for a left offensive tackle.

starkvegasdawg
11-13-2015, 11:55 AM
http://www.total-supplies.co.uk/pics/turnstiles/pf-4602-s.jpg
In fairness...I'm getting more concerned about the orange pylon we're going to have for a left offensive tackle.

ShotgunDawg
11-13-2015, 11:59 AM

By all stats, we've been a pretty good pass blocking team this year. Sure, we screw up some, but overall it hasn't been a real problem.

Jack Lambert
11-13-2015, 12:14 PM
By all stats, we've been a pretty good pass blocking team this year. Sure, we screw up some, but overall it hasn't been a real problem.

I agree and with Daks ability to run slows defenses down.

PassInterference
11-13-2015, 12:18 PM

Did you see the OL which exited our last game with injuries?

defiantdog
11-13-2015, 12:39 PM
That was the Four Roses talking.

All I know is, I stood in line on Monday and got me a bottle of Pappy. I will crack that thing open Saturday and drink the entire bottle if we win. I will also take a picture and post it on here showing me chugging liquid gold.

defiantdog
11-13-2015, 12:40 PM
Did you see the OL which exited our last game with injuries?

They're all healthy now

RougeDawg
11-13-2015, 03:03 PM
Anyone else noticing a recurring theme to these threads a about "Don't Know" Bo?

Every single thread contains examples of him not having a f*cking clue and just talking out of his ass.