PDA

View Full Version : Offensive Line is Fully Healthy

ShotgunDawg
11-12-2015, 11:36 PM
I know some here wanted Malone to move to left tackle, but that won't be happening this week. It appears as though Rufus & Jenkins are fully healthy and ready to go.

Personally, at least from a confidence standpoint, I believe this is outstanding news.

Let's have fun Saturday. Play to loose, free, & aggressive. Just have fun

DancingRabbit
11-12-2015, 11:49 PM
That's great news. Those guys need to show a mean streak this week. Give Dak some time and he'll put on a clinic.

War Machine Dawg
11-12-2015, 11:53 PM
Jenkins is good news. Warren, not so much.

Todd4State
11-13-2015, 12:01 AM
That's shocking on Warren since I witnessed him being carted out of the Mizzou game.

Todd4State
11-13-2015, 12:03 AM
That's great news. Those guys need to show a mean streak this week. Give Dak some time and he'll put on a clinic.

Depends on how you look at it. If Malone actually was our best LT, those injuries would have been a blessing in disguise simply because it would have forced us into potentially out best o-line combination.

NOT that I want people to be injured which I'm sure some of our more intelligent** posters are going to try to turn this into...

Thick
11-13-2015, 12:11 AM
I know some here wanted Malone to move to left tackle, but that won't be happening this week. It appears as though Rufus & Jenkins are fully healthy and ready to go.

Personally, at least from a confidence standpoint, I believe this is outstanding news.

Let's have fun Saturday. Play to loose, free, & aggressive. Just have fun

They are not fully healthy. Both Jenkins and Warren are going to be game time decisions. Malone is not healthy enough to move to tackle. That was the news as of yesterday coming from football complex.

Biguglyjoe
11-13-2015, 12:28 AM
We got ourselves a "source off" boys! A straight up 17 n "Source off"!

Todd4State
11-13-2015, 12:30 AM
They are not fully healthy. Both Jenkins and Warren are going to be game time decisions. Malone is not healthy enough to move to tackle. That was the news as of yesterday coming from football complex.

Wait...Malone is hurt too? We're starting to venture into burning Martinas Rankin's redshirt territory now.

Todd4State
11-13-2015, 12:31 AM

I love Shotgun, but I'll go with Thick on this one. If for no other reason as I said I saw Warren being carted off into the tunnel right before the end of the Mizzou game.

Thick
11-13-2015, 12:42 AM
For the record, I'm reporting what was told to me. As I'm sure that Shotgun is doing the same. Shotgun, I'm sorry, I should have said, "according to what I was told...." I don't want you to think I was trying to say you are wrong or your information is bad. Hopefully either Jenkins or Warren lines up at LT when we take the field.

ShotgunDawg
11-13-2015, 12:48 AM

Ok, I'm just going off Bonner's article tonight where Hev and Rufus are quoted from today. Perhaps you have better super secret info.

The article isn't very specific, but it's clear that the media expects both guys back.

Here is the link:

https://twitter.com/mikebbonner/status/664971630939086848

Dawgface
11-13-2015, 07:16 AM
Ok, I'm just going off Bonner's article tonight where Hev and Rufus are quoted from today. Perhaps you have better super secret info.

The article isn't very specific, but it's clear that the media expects both guys back.

Here is the link:

https://twitter.com/mikebbonner/status/664971630939086848

If nothing else, it sounds as though everyone will be able to suit up and give it ago. That's certainly good news.

ShotgunDawg
11-13-2015, 08:11 AM
Bo is talking about moving to Justin Senior or something to LT this morning. Makes no sense.

Is Bo just uneducated on this or are some people being told different things?

starkvegasdawg
11-13-2015, 08:19 AM
I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag but since there is so much discussion, I will. Not like Alabama can gameplan for it this late anyway. Since it is TSUN's bye week we're actually getting Liggins to come in and play. Since he's played every position there is at TSUN they're letting come here for one game so they can say he played for two different teams in one season. They're going to try him at all the OL positions and see which one is the best fit. Since I'm not worried about FL, if we end up making the SECCG the plan is to have him come back for it and play whichever position he did the best in tomorrow.

thunderclap
11-13-2015, 08:31 AM
I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag but since there is so much discussion, I will. Not like Alabama can gameplan for it this late anyway. Since it is TSUN's bye week we're actually getting Liggins to come in and play. Since he's played every position there is at TSUN they're letting come here for one game so they can say he played for two different teams in one season. They're going to try him at all the OL positions and see which one is the best fit. Since I'm not worried about FL, if we end up making the SECCG the plan is to have him come back for it and play whichever position he did the best in tomorrow.

"Well, he is an NFL tackle," Hugh Freeze.

Jack Lambert
11-13-2015, 08:35 AM

I thing both of them should head to the restroom and compare dicks to see who has the best source.

LC Dawg
11-13-2015, 08:42 AM

I wish they'd go ahead and tell us. I've got a three hour drive after a high school football game tonight and if all three of these guys are hurt I'll just stay home and Dak should probably consider doing the same.

Bama_Dawg
11-13-2015, 09:55 AM
I wish they'd go ahead and tell us. I've got a three hour drive after a high school football game tonight and if all three of these guys are hurt I'll just stay home and Dak should probably consider doing the same.

Wow, sorry but in that case, just stay home. Don't go just because you think we'll win or lose. Go because you love these guys and want to support them. If I could go, I'd be there. Doesn't matter if Dak played or not, I'd be there.

thf24
11-13-2015, 10:04 AM
I love Shotgun, but I'll go with Thick on this one. If for no other reason as I said I saw Warren being carted off into the tunnel right before the end of the Mizzou game.

I thought his leg looked a little funny as they were helping him up initially. Although I guess if it was something so serious as to be visible, he wouldn't even be questionable for tomorrow.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
11-13-2015, 10:14 AM
Hope they do, but if Jenkins & Warren don't play I think I'd rather see Senior at LT & Malone at RT. Watching the Mizzou replay I was thinking that's the way we should have gone to protect Dak's blindside. Hopefully Malone has been working on his kick step in case he plays LT, but Senior can handle the speed rush more naturally.

LC Dawg
11-13-2015, 10:27 AM
Wow, sorry but in that case, just stay home. Don't go just because you think we'll win or lose. Go because you love these guys and want to support them. If I could go, I'd be there. Doesn't matter if Dak played or not, I'd be there.

I'm just kidding. I've packed my car many times headed to Starkville knowing we had virtually no chance. I was just making the point that if we have our top 3 left tackles out Saturday it could get ugly. I really want to go into this game healthy on the o-line.

maroonmania
11-13-2015, 10:44 AM
Hope they do, but if Jenkins & Warren don't play I think I'd rather see Senior at LT & Malone at RT. Watching the Mizzou replay I was thinking that's the way we should have gone to protect Dak's blindside. Hopefully Malone has been working on his kick step in case he plays LT, but Senior can handle the speed rush more naturally.

Yep, Malone didn't look nimble enough in pass protection as a LT. Which is disappointing given he was a former basketball player. I agree that Senior moving over and then putting someone else at RT might be the better option.

thedawg
11-13-2015, 10:48 AM

Can I just go ahead and get ur tickets? I haven't gotten any yet and I would hate for u go be put out by the team losing possibly