PDA

View Full Version : Blackout's Bets

Blackout
11-12-2015, 10:01 PM
Now, don't go following me as an expert on these things. Just my 2 cents for Saturday.

South Carolina +8
Home team at noon always seems to bode well for me. They are coming off two games in tough road environments and have looked improved as the season goes on. A fumble away from possibly beating UT on Rocky Top. Florida is coming off a 2 point victory over VANDERBILT in the Swamp. Their offense is horrible right now. Give me the points, I like USCe at home. Florida 20 USCe 17

Auburn -1.5
Another home team at noon. Playing their best football of the year right now, coming off a big win in College Station. Georgia is having all kinds of problems, who knows if the coordinators are going to show up on a weekly basis. Richt talks are heating up. Now that the East is wrapped up these guys have to admit their season is a failure. Old Rivalries never die and the GusBus is still trying to get the fans in his corner. Auburn 34 Georgia 24

Kentucky +3
Anytime an SEC team is getting a field goal against Vanderbilt I will take it. Kentucky is still playing for a bowl game, Stoops has a ton to coach for. In Vanderbilt's D-1 wins they have scored 17 and 10 points against Middle Tennessee State and a team that threatened to not play because of a hoax. I'll take UK for the win straight-up. Kentucky 27 Vanderbilt 17

defiantdog
11-12-2015, 10:06 PM
USCe may beat UF

msstate7
11-12-2015, 10:11 PM
Not crazy about usce+8. Florida can play defense, but can't score... They should be able to score vs usce

basedog
11-13-2015, 07:43 AM
I for one would love to see the Gamecocks upset Florida. I just can't see Vandy beating a bad Kentucky defense with a bad offense. Auburn and Georgia is very interesting as I have not a clue who will win this game.