11-11-2015, 07:57 PM
Davis waffling
Ado to State

bulldawg28
11-11-2015, 08:00 PM
Let's get it!!!!

msstate7
11-11-2015, 08:03 PM
Can I use this thread to ask about a few football recruits? Simmons, AJ, Davis, and gooden?

archdog
11-11-2015, 08:04 PM
Come on Davis. Let's make it happen. UI is too cold anyway.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-11-2015, 08:06 PM
Come on Davis. Let's make it happen. UI is too cold anyway.

I think he might have the cold thing down already...

mic
11-11-2015, 08:22 PM
Can I use this thread to ask about a few football recruits? Simmons, AJ, Davis, and gooden?

State
State
State
State

msstate7
11-11-2015, 08:25 PM
State
State
State
State

That would be excellent

djaymsu5
11-11-2015, 09:04 PM
Waffling in our favor or IU's?

Coach34
11-11-2015, 09:12 PM
Waffling in our favor or IU's?

My boy said- "Davis is waffling- we still have a chance but my gut says IU. Ado is State bound. Wants to be part of a special group"

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-11-2015, 09:13 PM
Can't see why Davis wouldn't want to?.

SDDawg
11-11-2015, 09:13 PM
If Davis is waffling that's not good, we need to tip him over based on the OV. If we didn't do that, gonna be tough.

That said, I said Davis to State because 17 IU and Bloomington. Haven't been relevant since the days of flying chairs...

Ifyouonlyknew
11-11-2015, 10:01 PM
Davis hasn't decided 1 way or the other. He's legitimately torn right now. He hasn't let either staff know his decision yet.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-11-2015, 10:10 PM
Davis hasn't decided 1 way or the other. He's legitimately torn right now. He hasn't let either staff know his decision yet.

You would have to assume that he wants to come here but is feeling guilt about leaving IU out to dry?IF he does commit to State, I would hope he either blocks his Twitter account or deactivates it altogether.

Ifyouonlyknew
11-11-2015, 10:12 PM
You would have to assume that he wants to come here but is feeling guilt about leaving IU out to dry?IF he does commit to State, I would hope he either blocks his Twitter account or deactivates it altogether.

I doubt that. He's just having a tough time making a decision.

msstate7
11-11-2015, 10:13 PM
I doubt that. He's just having a tough time making a decision.

Any chance his decision is delayed?

klong-dog
11-11-2015, 10:15 PM
Hopefully this is his way of letting them down easy.

Ifyouonlyknew
11-11-2015, 10:19 PM
Any chance his decision is delayed?

It could but I think he still decides tomorrow.

smootness
11-11-2015, 10:52 PM

This is why I felt he would end up at Indiana. It's really hard to turn your back on a staff that's recruited you that hard for that long. I'm sticking with my IU prediction.

Coach, it's not a lock if it's up in the air a couple days later.

Coach34
11-11-2015, 11:10 PM
This is why I felt he would end up at Indiana. It's really hard to turn your back on a staff that's recruited you that hard for that long. I'm sticking with my IU prediction.

Coach, it's not a lock if it's up in the air a couple days later.

our Big Boys were convinced Friday Davis was ours- not near as confident now...its recruiting soooooo

smootness
11-11-2015, 11:58 PM
our Big Boys were convinced Friday Davis was ours- not near as confident now...its recruiting soooooo

I get it, I'm just saying that when you say someone is 'locked up,' then it's up in the air a few days later...it was never locked up. I'm fine with predictions, but posting 'Davis to State' everywhere and saying Davis is 'locked up' is going to make people assume it's an absolute done deal.

It would be a miss. That's all I'm saying. We can't rip on some people for getting it wrong then turn around and say 'it's recruiting' when we get it wrong.

Coach34
11-12-2015, 12:00 AM
I get it, I'm just saying that when you say someone is 'locked up,' then it's up in the air a few days later...it was never locked up. I'm fine with predictions, but posting 'Davis to State' everywhere and saying Davis is 'locked up' is going to make people assume it's an absolute done deal.

It would be a miss. That's all I'm saying. We can't rip on some people for getting it wrong then turn around and say 'it's recruiting' when we get it wrong.

if it ends up being the only miss of the basketball season- it will be ok

smootness
11-12-2015, 12:02 AM
I'm more than ok with our basketball recruiting, obviously, with or without Davis. I'm saying it would be a miss for you.

Belegal
11-12-2015, 12:18 AM
I'm more than ok with our basketball recruiting, obviously, with or without Davis. I'm saying it would be a miss for you.

I hope he bases his decision on the potential future of the programs not the past- state's looks great!

Lumpy Chucklelips
11-12-2015, 12:34 AM
IYOK....you think Kegler calls him or just stays out of the way and lets him make his own decision?

I know playing with certain players only plays a small part, but I can't help but think he sees who's coming and is seeing himself playing alongside our other signees in a class rated in the top 5 in the nation. I haven't looked, but someone said Indiana's wasn't ranked very highly. I'm not sure.

Todd4State
11-12-2015, 01:08 AM
IYOK....you think Kegler calls him or just stays out of the way and lets him make his own decision?

I know playing with certain players only plays a small part, but I can't help but think he sees who's coming and is seeing himself playing alongside our other signees in a class rated in the top 5 in the nation. I haven't looked, but someone said Indiana's wasn't ranked very highly. I'm not sure.

Not IYOK but it looks to me like Malik Newman is our best recruiter based on his tweet. And I would think his friends will be in his ear tomorrow.

djaymsu5
11-12-2015, 09:12 AM
Not saying it will happen but it Davis does decide to pass on us and signs with IU. Do y'all think we go ahead and try and sign Lard or Willis? Or a guy of Howlands caliber with his pedigree wait and try to take a higher rated power forward in the late signing period like Holman last year

Hoosier
11-12-2015, 09:22 AM

Its early, welcome to basketball recruiting, we have a 4 star guard in Curtis Jones and a 3 star instate kid. But we do have a McD's AA at center, a McD's AA at SG, a 4 star PG, and several other 3 and 4 star guys next year. Freshmen aren't the only ones who play basketball. Not to mention still going after Thon Maker and another 1-2 kids being added.